Lance was very disappointing

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak Prescott fan panick is real.... :laugh:

crying-snowflake.gif
Who is panicing?

Dak's fans are sleeping like a baby tonight because there aint no chance in hell this scrub is beating out Dak anytime in like the next decade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The ones that can get rid of the ball and don't bail out everytime are the keepers. Romo, Purdy both have/had that instinct and Lance sadly does not. Man this sucks cause I can't stand Dak but Lance is not the replacement. DAM!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He's a garbage time QB....that pads his stats all the time. And you people fall for it....every year.

But when you get a big game like going into SF.....you get a crap stat line like this....
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401547354

14-24 153 yards....3 INTS....3 more should have been picked...

And a 42-10 beatdown

He sucks.....I can't help you anymore if you can't see it. All I can do is offer you the stats...and hopefully you find your red pills.

Good luck friend
Dak may suck against top notch competition, but he is only a billion times better than that scrub we watched tonight...............and I dont need no dam red pills to know that.:thumbup:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
You made a lot of predictions about Lance.

The kid played very well today.

Get used to it.
The kid played very well.............................74 QBR..........................Baaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Man, its a rough night for the Dak haters, talk about being in total denial.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Too early to write him off but even if he ends up being a bust, who cares. This team needs a scorched-earth rebuild anyway and Lance can be your tank commander for a few years, rack up top picks and draft a true franchise QB.

Give me the unknown and 4-5 bottom of the barrel tank seasons any day over 4-5 more no man's land/early playoff exit seasons courtesy of the bag chasing choke artist. I'll gladly take that risk.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The ones that can get rid of the ball and don't bail out everytime are the keepers. Romo, Purdy both have/had that instinct and Lance sadly does not. Man this sucks cause I can't stand Dak but Lance is not the replacement. DAM!
Yeah, any thoughts about this scrub replacing Dak vanished like a fart in the wind after that game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just because Lance might not be the "One" this changes nothing in the need to get rid of DAKCHOKA and his 60 million $ price tag!!!!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have never in my life heard of Romo being a gym rat
The information is out there. He was in before everyone else at Valley Ranch. That has been attested by coaches and even jerry Jones. There is a video where Romo comments on he and Rodgers being together at a pro bowl, and Romo picked Rodgers brain about changing the release point in passing. Rodgers expressed that Romo was very interested in sidearm and different release points other than the conventional over the top. I think it was either Rodgers or Romo made the comment that when this discussion came top pass, Romo said he wished he had started being interested in this change of mechanics.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's a garbage time QB....that pads his stats all the time. And you people fall for it....every year.

But when you get a big game like going into SF.....you get a crap stat line like this....
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401547354

14-24 153 yards....3 INTS....3 more should have been picked...

And a 42-10 beatdown

He sucks.....I can't help you anymore if you can't see it. All I can do is offer you the stats...and hopefully you find your red pills.

Good luck friend
This argument has been raging for a long time. I can only go by what I see. Just like other QB's from Brady on down, they post stats in garbage time. Your posting of that game evidently ignores when Dak met Brady for the Bucs and Dak lit up that defense.

I don't trust stats because they can support whatever agenda the one using then takes.

Just to emphasize what I mean, look at Aikman's stats on picks. Yet more than one person in football has remarked Aikman was one of the top QB's as far as accuracy.

The one and done argument does ignore the fact there are a great deal of players on the field for Dallas, that are losing their personal assignments which causes the team to lose. Not just Dak.

I am not a Dak sycophant. I just see it differently. That he does have issues when the competition gets tougher, but I also see the defense giving away points wholesale.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just because Lance might not be the "One" this changes nothing in the need to get rid of DAKCHOKA and his 60 million $ price tag!!!!
And I will ask you again.

What is your plan when you jettison Dak?

You have some real studs on this team - Micah, CeeDee, and it looks like some on the offensive line. When you dump Dak, without a legitimate answer to replace him, in my opinion, you immediately begin the massive rebuild. And what message does that send to those guys who are clearly the tops at their positions? Just hang around and lose until we can find this QB?

The mantra of just fire Dak never seems to answer the question, what then?

Let's talk football and drop the rhetoric for a change. What is your solution?

One last point. All the QB's for other teams that are heralded here at The Zone, what are their records in the Super Bowl? Other than Mahomes, who is the stud that has delivered? So while the lust fest of other QB's goes on here, doesn't seem there is a real long list of sure bets other than Mahomes.

Your turn.

NotForLong

Reaction score

You have some real studs on this team - Micah, CeeDee, and it looks like some on the offensive line. When you dump Dak, without a legitimate answer to replace him, in my opinion, you immediately begin the massive rebuild. And what message does that send to those guys who are clearly the tops at their positions? Just hang around and lose until we can find this QB?

One last point. All the QB's for other teams that are heralded here at The Zone, what are their records in the Super Bowl? Other than Mahomes, who is the stud that has delivered? So while the lust fest of other QB's goes on here, doesn't seem there is a real long list of sure bets other than Mahomes.

Your turn.
You people have been saying this for the last 4 years. Stop already

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Your turn.
Exactly, somebody on this freaking board finally gets it !!!

You dont let an MVP runner up just walk out the door if you got absolutely no replacement.

The Packers let go of Favre, AFTER they had Rogers on the team.
The Packers let go of Rogers, AFTER they had Love on the team.
The Cheifs let go of Alex Smith, AFTER They had Mahommes on the team.
The Cowboys let go of Romo, AFTER They had Dak on the team.

Somebody name me one team that let an MVP runner up walk out the door and there was absolutely no replacement on the roster, just give me one example of this happening.