Lance wasn't perfect

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I try to be fair and balanced. Awesome isn't perfect and I found a mistake Trey Lance made on Sunday while winning the starting job this year.

11:15 of the video and you can see it yourself. Princeton Fant, brother of Harvard and Yale Fant, with a would be walk in touchdown if the QB sees it.

Someone should show this to Lance to keep his head from getting too big after dropping that gem on us.

Remain humble, Trey. And no sky pointing.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Lance wasn't perfect.

6ebed3f99d8fc946e4d4dcb23c8d78ea.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I try to be fair and balanced. Awesome isn't perfect and I found a mistake Trey Lance made on Sunday while winning the starting job this year.

11:15 of the video and you can see it yourself. Princeton Fant, brother of Harvard and Yale Fant, with a would be walk in touchdown if the QB sees it.

Someone should show this to Lance to keep his head from getting too big after dropping that gem on us.

Remain humble, Trey. And no sky pointing.o

The Dallas announcers made a comment about that play. Said he will learn from that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

IMG-0513.gif

IMG-0472.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I saw the whole show. Both Broaddus and Lombardi don't like what they see in Lance at all. Wasted trade.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I saw the whole show. Both Broaddus and Lombardi don't like what they see in Lance at all. Wasted trade.
No one’s like what they’ve seen. Feel bad for the guy. It’s going to be tough to be called a bust. I hope he goes to the UFL, comes back to the NFL, maybe Cowboys, and kick some ***.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody wants him to fail. The fact that he looks so horrible and it's his 4th season tells us everything we need to know. He is not even on Rush's level
Have you read the posts on here even from 5 months ago?
Yes they want him to fail. He did not look horrible. But since you already made up your mind. There is no reason to further have a discussion about it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Nobody wants him to fail. The fact that he looks so horrible and it's his 4th season tells us everything we need to know. He is not even on Rush's level
I normally don't disagree with your posts, but you like so many on here are so quick to judge based upon the number of seasons he has played. Trey missed the Covid year, has had injuries and barely played in the NCAA. He has a 4-4 record in the NFL over those 4 seasons out of 64 games. I get it, he didn't look good but why are so many on here apologists for Dak for over 8 years, and so quick to pounce on the guy for 8 games? Let the guy fail for the next 2 preseason games then we can have a more reasonable talk but for 1 game where everything was scripted is ridiculous

jwitten82

Reaction score
I normally don't disagree with your posts, but you like so many on here are so quick to judge based upon the number of seasons he has played. Trey missed the Covid year, has had injuries and barely played in the NCAA. He has a 4-4 record in the NFL over those 4 seasons out of 64 games. I get it, he didn't look good but why are so many on here apologists for Dak for over 8 years, and so quick to pounce on the guy for 8 games? Let the guy fail for the next 2 preseason games then we can have a more reasonable talk but for 1 game where everything was scripted is ridiculous
Im no fan of Dak, but I also know Lance isnt the answer. He's had 4 NFL training camps, he shouldn't be this bad

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Im no fan of Dak, but I also know Lance isnt the answer. He's had 4 NFL training camps, he shouldn't be this bad
He is bad right now, but I disagree that training camp experience should have him better than he's showing

Desperado

Reaction score
13/24 for 143 yds, 0 Td, 0 Int.

That was Daks stat line in game 1 last year. CeeDee, Cooks, Pollard, Dowdle, Ferguson, Gallop, etc we’re all there to help. Yes, it was the Giants starters, but they were terrible. IIRC, Dak had a few high throws on short routes that game.
I’m not equating this to Lance … it was starters vs starters then, and backups vs backups yesterday.
But I am saying maybe we don’t write off a guy after his first game action of the year.