Lance wasn't perfect

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Trance last played consistent football 2019. Keep in mind that is the only year in his life that he has really played.

He has stated 8 games going 4-4 with arguable the best roster in the NFL. 2 of those games he got hurt and left very early and one game was in horrendous weather. So he really has only played in 5 NFL games over 5 years since playing 1 year in college.

Is it that hard to see what the problem is?

Do you think he has made progress over these last 5 years?
It's impossible to say if he was made progress, as MM and his staff are rebuilding him which leads me to believe there were more issues than what we currently see. There is a ton of work to do but the athleticism is likely what Jerry and whoever else was involved, want to see. This is why I just don't see them dumping him, it's just a matter of how long do they wait? With a majority of topi pick QB's failing, what are the chances we hit on him? Very little, but we just don't know what the end game is

Nav22

Reaction score
I am not the one that is looking foolish.

The over the top hate for a QB brought in to possibly help the team improve. Just like every other player at every other position. Is laughable at all the posts.

And how many times do I have to tell you I am not Anti Dak. Tells me even more about how your hate for one player and love for another is over the top.
Several posters have liked my posts making fun of your lame posts.

Another poster DM'd me because he couldn't believe how incredibly silly you look arguing with me.

So yeah, you are literally looking foolish to at least several members here, like it or not.

Keep arguing otherwise and I'll keep laughing at you.
:laugh:

"Over the top hate" is your weak spin. I'd say your anti-Dak sentiment is 100x worse and makes you a FAR worse fan...

Slamming our 9th-year starting QB who's coming off an MVP runner-up season, while preaching patience for our scrubby longshot coming off a mediocre preseason performance?

Turn in your fan card. You're an Anti-Dakker now.

"Nuh-uh, Lance didn't look clueless!!! He's just not at all ready to start.... even though he's a top-3 pick in year 4 and year 2 of the same system!!! DAK SUCKS!!!"
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several posters have liked my posts making fun of your lame posts.

Another poster DM'd me because he couldn't believe how incredibly silly you look arguing with me.

So yeah, you are literally looking foolish to at least several members here, like it or not.

Keep arguing otherwise and I'll keep laughing at you.
:laugh:

"Over the top hate" is your weak spin. I'd say your anti-Dak sentiment is 100x worse and makes you a FAR worse fan...

Slamming our 9th-year starting QB who's coming off an MVP runner-up season, while preaching patience for our scrubby longshot coming off a mediocre preseason performance?

Turn in your fan card. You're an Anti-Dakker now.

"Nuh-uh, Lance didn't look clueless!!! He's just not at all ready to start.... even though he's a top-3 pick in year 4 and year 2 of the same system!!! DAK SUCKS!!!"
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
This post makes you look silly. Still with the insults.
I care less about what you and other members DM to each other. All hearsay to me.

As you still ignore what I posted about Dak. Do you even read or comprehend what is posted.

What has Dak done for you in the playoffs lately?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Nobody wants him to fail. The fact that he looks so horrible and it's his 4th season tells us everything we need to know. He is not even on Rush's level
I am remaining patient at this point,,,, what else do we have to lose.