FEATURED Larry Allen passed away

Captain Late

Reaction score
So sad to hear this.52 is just too young.There will never be a part of history that doesn't put the Great Larry Allen at the top of Offensive Guards to play this sport.Without a doubt the strongest Man to ever step on the field.Athletic,Determined and Versatile.Was able to play 4 Positions on the Offensive Line and Dominate at all of them.Teammates,Coaches and Opponents paid him the Respect he deserved.

Rest In Peace Mr.Allen.Your Like will not be seen again.

Zman5

Reaction score
Damn. What a sucky news. One of the best, if not the best OLinemen ever to play. RIP Larry.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Larry Allen was the most dominating offensive lineman that I have ever seen play the game of football .And for this great player to play for the Dallas Cowboys was just awesome.Larry was in a class all by his self , we have lost a great one today folks.

quickccc

Reaction score
I'm seeing the headlines and breaking news tickers ... but i'm still in shock, denial and disbelief.

John813

Reaction score
Most of these don't have a big impact on me. But this one...dang. I'm just crushed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Unreal. Just unreal.

I'm still in shock, to be honest.

sort of check this thread to see it was just some misunderstanding and it was a different person named Larry Allen.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Having been a Cowboys fan for over 50 years, I've already had to go through losing many of my favorite Cowboys players, like Garrison, Pugh, Newhouse, Meredith, Hayes, Martin and others.

Every passing of another player it gets worse, and with players like Lilly, Dorsett and others who made the Cowboys America's team getting up in age/dealing with physical and mental issues, there are so many who simply won't be around much longer.

Just have to live on memories...

pitt33

Reaction score
Larry Allen…

You can take every single offensive lineman who ever played this game and he would be the starting left guard out of the five greatest linemen…

Ever.

Rest easy Mr. Allen

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Most of these don't have a big impact on me. But this one...dang. I'm just crushed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Unreal. Just unreal.
yeah players, singers dying generally don't affect me but two have, Guy Lafleur and Larry Allen

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Legends like LA don't die...LA goes to heaven, God tells the angels cook him 2 chickens, fries, bake him a cake, and give him a 40-ounce. St. Peter retires from the Pearlie gates. Getting into heaven gets tougher. The best protector is on duty at the gate and before he runs over the next intruder at the gate all you will hear is "Whoop Whoop!".

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RIP Larry, it is always rough hearing about people dying around the same age as me. It certainly rearranges my priorities from time to time :thumbdown: