Late game thread

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
People are raving about the Packers defense. I'd like to see how they do vs. an offense as good as Dallas'.

I'd be more concerned about Aaron Rodgers. Though if Aaron Jones is out for a while with a knee injury, it'll get harder for that offense.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
GB has the #1 seed pretty much wrapped. The league wants the championship game at Lambeau.

Every single possible call goes in their favor.

Going to put the Lamb in Lambeau.....The revenge of 88

iu

NickZepp

Reaction score
People are raving about the Packers defense. I'd like to see how they do vs. an offense as good as Dallas'.

I'd be more concerned about Aaron Rodgers. Though if Aaron Jones is out for a while with a knee injury, it'll get harder for that offense.
They made a great Arizona offense look average. They got the Rams coming up soon and the Vikings up next I think. Both those offenses have fire power.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Since AZ lost, who’s gonna get the top seed? Dal or GB (if they win, looking like they will). Both of AZ losses came from NFC

TheHerd

Reaction score

Their screen passes will kill us. Well need to score a LOT of points

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'm not watching the Eagles game, but are they actually proving anything by beating the Broncos? Yes the Broncos beat us last week obviously, but they still aren't very good

NickZepp

Reaction score
Since AZ lost, who’s gonna get the top seed? Dal or GB (if they win, looking like they will). Both of AZ losses came from NFC
Dallas' next 3 games are the toughest 3 games. After that 5 of the last 6 games for Dallas are against NFC East teams that are all below .500 currently. Then a game vs Arizona. I think Dallas could lose 2 games the rest of the way at most. I guess there could be a surprise loss outside of that.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I'm not watching the Eagles game, but are they actually proving anything by beating the Broncos? Yes the Broncos beat us last week obviously, but they still aren't very good
Not really. The Broncos were driving to tie before they fumbled it and it got recovered for a TD. That demoralized Denver. Both these teams seem pretty inept.