Latest Dez Video rumors from twitterverse...Terez Owens interview recap Post #230

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The murder in Boston that Hernandez is linked to was dead in the water until the Odin murder and the car that matched the discription was uncovered in that Murder.

That's a good point. But if someone has a video of some thing so bad and they take forever to come foreword isn't that a crime in itself?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The murder in Boston that Hernandez is linked to was dead in the water until the Odin murder and the car that matched the discription was uncovered in that Murder.

Very good point.
Darn you...

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
According to my source: Dez interrupted a session on Jerrys party bus and the video is Jerry knocking Dez out. Additionally, the issue with Dez signing long-term.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
or maybe, just maybe, he met secretly with Dan synder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not 5 X's worse.
There is no number you can categorize such blasphemy.

I spit upon you for even typing such heathen words!
Ptooey! Ptooey!

joseephuss

Reaction score
Before the Ray Rice video ever hit the public everyone already knew what was on the video. They knew what they were going to see before they ever saw it. There were no grand surprises. It was all reported and fully described. Perhaps there was some shock to actually see it, but in the end it really did match what was previously reported about the incident.

There hasn't been one person to step forward and describe what is on this Dez video. All that is said is that they hear it is bad. If it were so damning, then the odds are someone would at least provide a description of what is on the video. It all seems so strange.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Before the Ray Rice video ever hit the public everyone already knew what was on the video. They knew what they were going to see before they ever saw it. There were no grand surprises. It was all reported and fully described. Perhaps there was some shock to actually see it, but in the end it really did match what was previously reported about the incident.

There hasn't been one person to step forward and describe what is on this Dez video. All that is said is that they hear it is bad. If it were so damning, then the odds are someone would at least provide a description of what is on the video. It all seems so strange.

Rice's was on a surveillance camera, handed over to the police. This (if it exists) must be a private vid. Some one looking to make a name for themselves.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Not necessarily. If it's a situation of domestic abuse, abusers often stay silent. If it involves a family member, they might be protecting their potential cash cow. That's VERY common.

Let's assume there IS a video showing Dez doing something very, very wrong. My question would be how long ago did the incident occur. Let's say he fought his mom when he was in college, and someone got it on tape. Is that enough to suspend him? How far in the past are we going to dig into someone's past and suspend them based on an incident that may not have been reported and an incident the "suspect" may have sought forgiveness over and has put behind him?

It's one thing if this happened this past year or even two years ago. But if it's something from his college years? I don't think he should suffer unless it involves a rape or killing someone.

P.S., I sure hope no one was videotaping me when I got into a fight with a girl in the seventh grade. :(

I was there and I remember her kicking your butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erod

Reaction score
Could be a load of crap.

But keep in mind, the biggest stories broken over the past 20 years have been from off-beat websites and gossip magazines, not the mainstream media.

Monica Lewinsky, Dan Rather, Brian Williams, John Kerry, Ray Rice, Jerry Jones, etc.

They were the victims of the "rags", not the established media.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Rice's was on a surveillance camera, handed over to the police. This (if it exists) must be a private vid. Some one looking to make a name for themselves.

Sure, but there have been several people who claim to know what is on it or at least claim to know someone who knows what's on it, but no one actually provides a description.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Could be a load of crap.

But keep in mind, the biggest stories broken over the past 20 years have been from off-beat websites and gossip magazines, not the mainstream media.

Monica Lewinsky, Dan Rather, Brian Williams, John Kerry, Ray Rice, Jerry Jones, etc.

They were the victims of the "rags", not the established media.

Monica was easy to SPOT when she was leaving the oval office.:D

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Sure, but there have been several people who claim to know what is on it or at least claim to know someone who knows what's on it, but no one actually provides a description.

Maybe they had to get legal advice before releasing it. If it were me, I would. This could PO JJ to, who has the money to protect themselves from his legal team.

Status
Not open for further replies.