TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
dbair1967;2360326 said:
Count, that sig is hilarious...you gotta get Read in there some how though

We've got too many Stooges running around it seems. :laugh2:

StylisticS

Reaction score
Now, find somebody to replace reid or reed or however he spells his terrible name (no offense to any of you that has that last name btw).:D

Kilyin

Reaction score
So where are all the geniuses swearing up and down Wade was calling the defensive plays 'the entire time'?

Hubbs

Reaction score
Does Wade have a play in his playbook called "tackle the runningback"?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
is it just me or does he look like a taller version of beetlejuice?

Reaction score
That's great news... I believe Stewart is a joke. Now the question remains, who will relieve Garrett of his play calling duties??

Givincer

Reaction score
I don't see how it's getting ugly.

Wade's taking control of the defense. I honestly believe he should've been calling plays this entire time for the defense. Why the heck not? That's his specialty.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2361226 said:
That's great news... I believe Stewart is a joke. Now the question remains, who will relieve Garrett of his play calling duties??

You people and getting rid of Red are rediculous.

Jason Garrett doesnt throw the ball for picks and doesnt fumble the ball on the ground. The OFFENSE of this team is NOT the problem.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
phillycowboyslover;2360963 said:
wow....this is getting ugly in a hurry.

can you say.....panic?

How does this really indicate panic?

I'm not sure what the dynamic of the Cowboys is. I don't know how much game planning Wade did for the defense. But now we know for sure it's all on him.

Something had to be done to show that there will be accountability on this team.

I can see how you could call deep concern panic. But when you have just gone 1-3, losing to the RAMS and CARDINALS, you can't just put on a strong front and pretend things are alright.

Two positives from this move:
1) Accountability, to some extent, has been established. It should be a wake up call for the coaches and players...maybe we should cut or bench a player to make sure they know they aren't safe either.
2)Leadership and Responsiblity. Wade is putting the defensive woes on his shoulders. Good to see this happen at the top levels of the team.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well now maybe Wade will earn that defensive guru label around here. He certainly can't do worse than Stewart has done while calling the defense.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dallas;2361241 said:

Jason Garrett doesnt throw the ball for picks and doesnt fumble the ball on the ground. The OFFENSE of this team is NOT the problem.

I wonder why Garrett doesn't call more bubble screens and crossing routes to TO?

Last I checked, those short screens to Owens ARE his strengths.

Look at the Pats tonight-they had a hard time getting it into Moss's hands this year, so what do they do? They made ADJUSTMENTS in their playcalling...result? 2 TDs :bang2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2361315 said:
I wonder why Garrett doesn't call more bubble screens and crossing routes to TO?

Last I checked, those short screens to Owens ARE his strengths.

Look at the Pats tonight-they had a hard time getting it into Moss's hands this year, so what do they do? They made ADJUSTMENTS in their playcalling...result? 2 TDs :bang2:
Name one play where owens caught a short pass and broke a tackle, just one.

and didnt he drop wide open passes two out of the last three games on shallow crosses.....?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dallas;2361241 said:

Really? We only scored twice and one was in garbage time. The offense has been horrible the last two weeks. And the whole, lets keep running left when running right has been our bread and butter for a long time wasnt good.

Jason Garrett currently tops the Most Overrated Cowboy List right behind Chris Canty and Tank Johnson.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
the one he dropped this week was behind him...will you let up a little already...he has made plenty of game breaking & changing catches for us. And he has dropped some too..all recievers drop a few. You dont have to stop disliking him, if that is your opinion, but let up a little, he is an offensive weapon at our disposal.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theebs;2361324 said:
Name one play where owens caught a short pass and broke a tackle, just one.

and didnt he drop wide open passes two out of the last three games on shallow crosses.....?

Give it up, theebs. You're messin' with Goldilocks..................