Twitter: Leadership

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sorry disagree, anyone on the team can speak that way, he needs to show it on the field, leadership isn't words sad you haven't figured that out yet.
Keep exposing your ignorance like this. It’s highly entertaining.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been reading stuff like this for 25 plus years. This is no different.

All that matters is the play on the field. Zeke could fumble on his second carry or Dak could throw a pick on his first throw and these words disappear like a puff of smoke.

Obviously, you don't get it.....cool

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we take out the abomination of the 2020 season and use the next most recent season, 2019, it wasn't any better. It was still an 8-8 disaster that should have been better.

I have no reason to THINK this team will be any different unless they SHOW on the field that they are. That remains to be seen, so I base my opinions right now off what we've most recently seen. Maybe that will all chance after I get a feel of the team this year, but I gotta see it in action first.

But you said you are a wait and see guy. And each year is different. Especially in todays NFL and camps. Should you not wait and see what happens on the field first? And not predict doom and gloom constantly.
Garrett was the 8-8 champion. This is now MM in charge. Should you not wait and see?

I don't care that you predict it, but constantly, you never predict if anything good can happen.

I will wait and see your response. :muttley:

Brax

Reaction score
That's what I said...did you even read my post or did you premature keyboardulate
"Piss ants that haven't earned it, can't speak that way."
"Piss ants" there aren't any on a team. Leadership 101
Did you read it?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been reading stuff like this for 25 plus years. This is no different.

All that matters is the play on the field. Zeke could fumble on his second carry or Dak could throw a pick on his first throw and these words disappear like a puff of smoke.

Just like it has for decades

And what happens if Zeke has a 75 yard TD run or Dak has a 75 yard TD pass?

Brax

Reaction score
It seems to me that a guy who breaks off his foot and endures that pain. Then works his tail off to get back early as the entire team watches, all the time being positive, is leadership. It sends a message throughout the team this is what it takes to be the best. Fight through adversity and pain to succeed.

Regardless of what you think leadership is, or what the best is.

The 49ers were in the 1989 Super Bowl. They had to drive the field to beat the Bengals. A TV time out and the team was in the huddle. Montana leaned in and said, "Hey guys, look there in the stands. It's John Candy." The team looked.

Why did he do that? To loosen up the team. They drove the field and won.

Leadership comes in many packages. It's not just charge the hill on Iwo Jima.

If words are just wind, why does every team do the huddle things before the game and chant together?

Do you think Zeke or Dak should have just suggested the team eat a W?

hqdefault.jpg
Words are wind if they aren't backed up.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"Piss ants that haven't earned it, can't speak that way."
"Piss ants" there aren't any on a team. Leadership 101
Did you read it?
Go away, you don't get it and if you do, you are just being a troll.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Then I will be cheering and happy as a clam.

But I need to see it. Not interested in hearing about it.

There are 31 other teams saying exactly the same things as the Cowboys are.
Read the OP. You just saw it.