Twitter: Leadership

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Read what Machota said before quoting Moore.
"Moore: I can say it, but I'd rather have a couple other people say it". This was in response to a Hard Knocks episode where Moore said he wanted to have the best offense in the NFL. Zeke and Dak didn't say they wanted to have the best offense in the NFL.

Why are you trying to twist their words?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has proven to be a leader since high school. One thing that he is known for is being loved by the team and them being ready to run through a wall for him no matter where he’s been. How that is even up for discussion, I don’t know.

And if you lead by example, then Elliott has been doing so his whole career because he has been among the very best at his position every year that he’s played. Players recognize talent and toughness and Zeke has a lot of both.

I mean, there is plenty for everyone to argue about… Dak and Ezekiel being vet leaders on this team just isn’t one of them. They are loved by their team mates.
Some are just blind or have a hate agenda.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
"Moore: I can say it, but I'd rather have a couple other people say it". This was in response to a Hard Knocks episode where Moore said he wanted to have the best offense in the NFL. Zeke and Dak didn't say they wanted to have the best offense in the NFL.

Why are you trying to twist their words?
I'm not twisting their words. You made the comment that neither Dak or Zeke said anything about being the top offense. They didn't need to say it right there. It was the reason why they were addressing the team during the scene.

Dak and Zeke have talked about being the top offense in other interviews separate from that scene. The reason why they talk about it is because Moore set the goal of being the #1 offense in their first meeting.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not twisting their words. You made the comment that neither Dak or Zeke said anything about being the top offense. They didn't need to say it right there. It was the reason why they were addressing the team during the scene.

Dak and Zeke have talked about being the top offense in other interviews separate from that scene. The reason why they talk about it is because Moore set the goal of being the #1 offense as the goal in their first meeting.
Whatever dude, carry on with your hate.:facepalm:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The odd thing about the complainers is, until you do something, I won’t believe. Dumb logic. Their words, along with their play and consistency, is yet to come. Before whining as usual, give it a chance. We have all heard the rhetoric at one time or another. "I told you so!" When will this predictable statement appear?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're full if it....have you spent 40 plus years in a locker room? A player challenging himself and his teammates carries weight if they have earned that respect. Piss ants that haven't earned it, can't speak that way. You are right, I was a coach and I saw it and lived it up close and personal.....so? Shoo fly!
Serious question: what changes have you seen in player or locker room leadership during your coaching career?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Notice neither Zeke nor Dak said anything about being the top offense.

24ib6k.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Serious question: what changes have you seen in player or locker room leadership during your coaching career?
Most leaders are the ones that work their butt off and show up everyday with a great attitude. I've had some leaders that weren't starters, but their teammates would run through walls for them. I had a 4th team TB that hardly played one year. We were winning a playoff game 52-0 and were about to score again. I put in the 3rd team TB and he asked me to put in the 4th teamer. He gave up his TD in a play off game for his teammate. The team doused him with Gatorade when the game was over. Attitude and work ethic is what makes a leader, IMO

Swagger

Reaction score
It speaks volumes about Moore lacking the charisma, swagger, confidence and leadership for a coordinator. Embarrassing whatever way people try to dress it up.