Twitter: Leadership

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Saw what?

A 75 yard run by Zeke? Are they playing now? When did they change the time of the game? I must have missed it. What channel is it on?
You have no clue what leadership is all about. None whatsoever. This post proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Anyone who takes these two quotes as examples of inherent leadership ability is a born follower.

BigDPlayer

Reaction score

Notice neither Zeke nor Dak said anything about being the top offense.

Positive affirmations, in front of the team and the world with Hard Knocks rolling. Words words, yes I know, but words can be powerful motivators. Love this kind of coaching and leadership. GO COWBOYS!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Positive affirmations, in front of the team and the world with Hard Knocks rolling. Words words, yes I know, but words can be powerful motivators. Love this kind of coaching and leadership. GO COWBOYS!
These yahoos have no clue that the words you say are part of being a great leader.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Cowboyszoners: "We want guys to be leaders and we want them now!"

Cowboyszoners after two of the teams leaders address the team as leaders: "Whatever..... words are meaningless"

:facepalm:

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
Cowboyszoners: "We want guys to be leaders and we want them now!"

Cowboyszoners after two of the teams leaders address the team as leaders: "Whatever..... words are meaningless"

:facepalm:
That was perfect. Reminds me of The Daily Show using the words of politicians against them - always made me smile. Thanks for that perspective! :)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Notice neither Zeke nor Dak said anything about being the top offense.
They didn't say anything about being the top offense because the point of the activity was for them to talk about how they were going to be the top offense. That was the goal Moore set in the first meeting. It's why Dak and Zeke are saying it in interviews.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They didn't say anything about being the top offense because the point of the activity was for them to talk about how they were going to be the top offense. That was the goal Moore set in the first meeting. It's why Dak and Zeke are saying it in interviews.
Read the OP again, specifically what Moore said.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dak has proven to be a leader since high school. One thing that he is known for is being loved by the team and them being ready to run through a wall for him no matter where he’s been. How that is even up for discussion, I don’t know.

And if you lead by example, then Elliott has been doing so his whole career because he has been among the very best at his position every year that he’s played. Players recognize talent and toughness and Zeke has a lot of both.

I mean, there is plenty for everyone to argue about… Dak and Ezekiel being vet leaders on this team just isn’t one of them. They are loved by their team mates.