League Cuts of Note

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kikaha is better than both Armstrong and Tapper right now. And Kikaha was more productive in college and his first year in the league than Taco. You can't teach his kind of intensity. Even with his injury concerns, I love the passion and fight he plays with.

Cowboys need more of those kind of players, measurements should not the be all and end all.
You are probably thinking of the player before he injured his knee.

robertfchew

Reaction score
NFL.com | Cuts tracker: NFL teams finalizing 53-player rosters

The NFL preseason is over. The season is less than a week away from kicking off -- and that means it's time for teams to trim their rosters.

Here's a team-by-team rundown of every player cut as NFL general managers trim their rosters to the mandatory 53-player limit by Saturday's 4 p.m. ET deadline. We will update this list as cuts are officially announced by teams:

Arizona Cardinals

TE Alec Bloom, CB Chris Campbell, LB Matt Oplinger, LB Scooby Wright

Atlanta Falcons

OT Austin Pasztor, S Ron Parker, CB Leon McFadden

Baltimore Ravens

CB Robertson Daniel, G/T Andrew Donnal, G Justin Evans, TE Nick Keizer, DE Christian LaCouture, DB Kai Nacua, CB Jackson Porter, WR DeVier Posey, LS Trent Sieg, LB Alvin Jones

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

TE Stephen Baggett, DB Christian Boutte, DB Elijah Campbell, OL Anthony Fabiano, DL Jeremy Faulk, OL Avery Gennesy, WR Jeff Janis, OL Fred Lauina, QB Brogan Roback, DB Derron Smith,

If anyone has watched hard knocks you will know Roback is a tool. He seems like a stoned 17 year old kid trying to sneak into the nfl

Rayman70

Reaction score
If he is so good, then why is he available?
Oh that. lol...YEP YOUR RIGHT. That's a tried but true "Mickism" lol...But I will say this much, Parker would come at a fair price and he was playing at a very high level just a couple years ago in KC. Teams do make mistakes now and again when releasing players. He could be an upgrade for us.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Oh that. lol...YEP YOUR RIGHT. That's a tried but true "Mickism" lol...But I will say this much, Parker would come at a fair price and he was playing at a very high level just a couple years ago in KC. Teams do make mistakes now and again when releasing players. He could be an upgrade for us.
I saw that Parker announced his own release from the Falcons and thought about it.

But I honestly think Jeron Johnson made the team last night. I have a feeling that unless someone shakes loose they want, they will roll with a player that Richard trusts and likes versus some outsider he does not know.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
For those looking at Braxton, there was more than one reason he needed a position switch to receiver. He didn't have the strongest arm to begin with but then injuries hit him and sank that boat. But to his credit he did try and embrace the position switch from QB to WR.

Braxton Miller’s shoulder surgery was a blessing in disguise for Ohio State

by Patrick Schmidt3 years agoFollow @PatrickASchmidt

Braxton Miller’s shoulder surgery that cost him the 2014 season at Ohio State proved to be a blessing in disguise that will help him have a career in the NFL.

The Ohio State Buckeyes were dealt a significant blow in less than two weeks before the start of the 2014 season when two-time Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year, Braxton Miller injured his throwing shoulder and was lost for the season

https://fansided.com/2015/07/23/braxton-millers-shoulder-surgery-blessing-disguise-ohio-state/

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Kikaha is better than both Armstrong and Tapper right now. And Kikaha was more productive in college and his first year in the league than Taco. You can't teach his kind of intensity. Even with his injury concerns, I love the passion and fight he plays with.

Cowboys need more of those kind of players, measurements should not the be all and end all.

Sign that Kikaka now!! he could be more than kaka

Rayman70

Reaction score
I saw that Parker announced his own release from the Falcons and thought about it.

But I honestly think Jeron Johnson made the team last night. I have a feeling that unless someone shakes loose they want, they will roll with a player that Richard trusts and likes versus some outsider he does not know.
Yep...I liked what I saw from Johnson..he plays with pop. When he tackles or hits, you know it. He is young too. You may be on to something there. Richard does seem content with him.Like you said, knows the system.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The Texans' game announcers, too.

They were ready to hand deliver his bust to Canton, Ohio last night.

A truly awful listen.
I too had to listen to the Texans announcers last night on my stream. A moment of silence for us.

mmohican29

Reaction score

I Dolphins beat writer Omar I think qas his name really thought Escobar was gonna have a huge year for them. Being their break out player

Honestly, I'd bring him back as marginal as he was here.

He knows the system, and wasn't horrible. Maybe he is ready to take a lead role if told that's the expectation.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Where do I sign?! lol..Just lookin at this guys resume,its pretty good actually for him only being in the league 3 years. He's healthy,and can play LT,OR RT. Has real game experience. We need that sorely. I think he's worth at least a workout.

Hey he's got my vote. We're lookin at Chaz at T again. Sweet jaizus, man the life boats :laugh: