League Cuts of Note

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
hope JJ hasn't passed out on the couch and missin all these cuts. Sweet mother there's a bevvy of talent out there nyuk nyuk nyuk

giphy.gif

Rayman70

Reaction score
Why’d they cut him?
Obviously they believe they have better talent in front of him. I do not know who there starter is at safety...but not that long ago Parker was playing at an elite level in KC many would argue.

Carson

Reaction score
Obviously they believe they have better talent in front of him. I do not know who there starter is at safety...but not that long ago Parker was playing at an elite level in KC many would argue.

Neal and Allen are starters. Parker was backing up

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Colts are also "shopping" right tackle Austin Howard. Might give him away for a late round pick.

I know Dallas just got Parker Ehinger, but if he's seen as more of a guard, Howard could be nice depth outside.
He is pretty much a RT option these days. Remember, "position flex".

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Colts are also "shopping" right tackle Austin Howard. Might give him away for a late round pick.

I know Dallas just got Parker Ehinger, but if he's seen as more of a guard, Howard could be nice depth outside.
Not impressed with any of the Colts olineman. Its a bit of a buyer beware deal if you are looking at one of there olineman. There QB's tend to get beat up and they cant run the ball a lick. This guy may be good...but if we do make an offer,I would make it a conditional 6th.