League Cuts of Note

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
The Colts are also "shopping" right tackle Austin Howard. Might give him away for a late round pick.

I know Dallas just got Parker Ehinger, but if he's seen as more of a guard, Howard could be nice depth outside.

We're calling Parker a swing guard/tackle. Probably because we don't have a good ST and Cam Flemming hasn't been lighting the world on fire. Then there's Chaz, the screen door in a submarine T

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Whoa, I have never seen that leaked board. Makes you wonder why they didn't take Myles Jack in round 2. At least he was healthy.
Because they think his knee is in much worse shape long term. That he will be needing microfracture at some point. Hanna just retired with that kind of knee issue.

They also had him as an OLB only.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because they think his knee is in much worse shape long term. That he will be needing microfracture at some point. Hanna just retired with that kind of knee issue.

They also had him as an OLB only.

Jack is a physical freak who can play strong safety or LB. He can cover TE's. He was phenominal at UCLA and never injured. His future issues are pure projection and not certainties. Jaylon was off most draft boards and there was much uncertainty about his knee ever being 100%. So, why wouldn't you take the healthy guy? I know J-ville sure isn't complaining.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jack is a physical freak who can play strong safety or LB. He can cover TE's. He was phenominal at UCLA and never injured. His future issues are pure projection and not certainties. Jaylon was off most draft boards and there was much uncertainty about his knee ever being 100%. So, why wouldn't you take the healthy guy? I know J-ville sure isn't complaining.

Except of course for that torn meniscus in September of his junior year ending his season after 3 games. You know the one that cause him to miss the final 10 games of his college career?

Not disputing the rest, per se, but the medical issues that cause him to fall were not completely based on projection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...sk-ahead-of-nfl-draft/?utm_term=.c3ae1a3c2a1f

"He also tore the meniscus in his right knee during practice in September of his final season at UCLA, missing the rest of the year and raising questions about his long-term durability heading into the NFL draft, which begins Thursday night."

Last edited: