Left the scrimmage early 3 observations

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Trag3344 said:
we've been waiting 10 years for a real qb.. please dont act like were be impatient.

BS. It is impatience. No one has waited 10 years for any ONE Qb. After 1 year of QC people wanted his head. After 1 year of Hutch people expected the next Aikman. It's been 1 year for Henson (after 3+ years off) and people are saying "Henson needs to show something now so we'll know if we have to draft a QB in '06". That's just plain ignorance and/or impatience.

Trag3344

Benched
Reaction score
not a single qb on our roster is worth more than a 5th round pick and that is pathetic. some dumb team might give us a 5th for henson but thats it..

Trag3344

Benched
Reaction score
we act like the qb position is a kicker or punter, we take whatever we think works and let it fly. we just find the best bargain and go with it. long as they can "drive the bus" to a 6-10 season then their job is done.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Wolf was a good GM but the Packers won exactly one super bowl and he's had his warts in the past. Thinking everything he mentions is the absolute truth is rediculous. He did pass on Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders and Derrick Thomas to draft Tony Mandarich.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra,

His three sacks came in a span of FOUR plays, no less.

twa

Reaction score
Dale said:
LaTunaNostra,

What I want to know is who MISSED thier block,unless this guy is inhuman :lmao2:

twa

Reaction score
Trag3344 said:
not a single qb on our roster is worth more than a 5th round pick and that is pathetic. some dumb team might give us a 5th for henson but thats it..

Obviously Parcells disagrees with you ,but *** does he know ;)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Dale said:
LaTunaNostra,

Wow.

Dale, I don't wanna know who he BEAT. :)

(Or which QB took the honors)

Trag3344

Benched
Reaction score
parcells also had vinny t as our starting qb last year and troy hambrick as our starting rb the year before.. im beginning to wonder what he does know.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Henson vs. Romo debate is getting as old as the Quincy Carter vs. Chad Hutchinson debate. Argh!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
This Henson vs. Romo debate is getting as old as the Quincy Carter vs. Chad Hutchinson debate. Argh!

Oh, you haven't seen anything yet :D

Bizwah

Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
Wolf was a good GM but the Packers won exactly one super bowl and he's had his warts in the past. Thinking everything he mentions is the absolute truth is rediculous. He did pass on Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders and Derrick Thomas to draft Tony Mandarich.

No he didn't.

The first move he made in GB was to get Brett Favre. Wolf, I believe, was a member of the Jets organization before making the move to GB in 1992.

Trag3344

Benched
Reaction score
its like we are arguing over trash seriously, romo or henson should never be starters on any nfl team again. romo is to small and henson has been away far to long.. both these guys should be cut for a real qb prospect.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

I has only just begun....... :D

Bizwah

Reaction score
Trag3344 said:
its like we are arguing over trash seriously, romo or henson should never be starters on any nfl team again. romo is to small and henson has been away far to long.. both these guys should be cut for a real qb prospect.

When you see a "real QB prospect" please let us know. I don't suspect there are many out there right now.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Btw, in an intrasquad scrimmage, "sacks" are of the 'touch football' variety, aren't
they?

At least they used to be.

And with Canty and Johnson around, hope they still are.

Bizwah

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Btw, in an intrasquad scrimmage, "sacks" are of the 'touch football' variety, aren't
they?

At least they used to be.

And with Canty and Johnson around, hope they still are.

I was reading on another site that Johnson was blowing past Torrin Tucker. Sigh.......I'm wondering if we should consider moving Tucker back to guard. That's where he played in college.

Z-Man

Reaction score
Trag3344 said:

One name DREW BREES
That, to anyone with a hint of intelligence, should say it all.
Sometimes it takes a couple of years................