Leonard to visit Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

_sturt_

Reaction score
He’s chasing a ring… If you believe what he said
He may be. That's reasonable. I didn't speak to that part. Not sure, though, what you're referencing "If you believe what he said."

Suffice it to say, there are pros and cons no matter where Leonard ends up signing.

mote

Reaction score
Ugh, unbalanced iggl trolls lashing out after a Super Bowl flop.
Losing by 3 is not a flop, and reading this board, the Cowboys fans are flailing themselves desperately to win more than one playoff game! "Gee dad, maybe we can make it to the NFC Championship game this year?" Talk about lowered expectations.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No chance he signs today. No chance he leaves Philly
I like how fans do that the no chance thing you don't leave yourself any way to back out of a statement you could say little chance but they say no chance... And if we didn't sign him there might be a good reason for it maybe they looked at his charts his MRI maybe they had him pedal backwards on a field that makes some cuts I don't know they could have talked to some people they also could have talked about money and snaps and it won't fit here you act like we're losing out like everyone did at the trade deadline and show me all those moves that were a possibility for the Dallas Cowboys that are actually doing anything for any of those teams cause at last check philly's back end still looks as bad as it did before they got those safeties.... So some of these moves like most are not gonna do anything for your team you're hopeful you're hoping they can provide depth but most of those moves that we could have actually been involved in like the reality ones that our fan base said we should have went and got and that it was stupid that we didn't make moves they're not doing anything for those teams... I mean this is bad around here is when we see the lions get some four string wide receiver who's gonna help in their return game and everyone saying that every team with a winning record made moves to make their team better the lions have been playing good either.... At least they're not playing better so that would be Philly and the lions oh that's right the six and five Seattle was supposed to be better this year they were a playoff team last year and now they're struggling they got a dude we probably wouldn't have been able to get cause he was a division move but he got New York Giants defensive tackle it hasn't helped them that much has it This is why fans at trade deadlines in the offseason need to temper their reactions to Jerry not making these moves because most of them don't work out....

And like I said the ones that came out of our division weren't reality anyway we were not getting those guys and yes montez sweat or whatever his name is for the bears I mean absolutely a nightmare and he's playing great but he's not on a great team..

So just show me all those trades that were made during the trade deadline for winning teams that were not made out of our division on how many of those players actually did anything for any of those teams and I'll include Philly if you think that that safety and whoever else that linebacker safety picked up from the Titans did anything for them you weren't watching they literally are vulnerable on the back end as much as they were before the trade...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Losing by 3 is not a flop, and reading this board, the Cowboys fans are flailing themselves desperately to win more than one playoff game! "Gee dad, maybe we can make it to the NFC Championship game this year?" Talk about lowered expectations.
And Philly fans are coming in here trolling as if they have any unbiased opinions and the fact that you think we care...

we don't you need to move on and go back to your own websites go talk your own team up and by the way I thought there were no talk about how many points you win or lose by, because you either win or lose the loss would have felt the same as if you lost by 20 or if you lost by three it does not matter because you did not win the game this is about winning the Super bowl not making the Super bowl there's a whole big list of teams that's made Super Bowls and never won any including the Cincinnati Bengals they're not feeling good about themselves the Buffalo Bill same thing they keep falling short they would not want to brag about losing a Super Bowl...

Just so you know I'll be putting you on my ignore list because I don't talk to you other fans in here that are non-cowboy fans because it doesn't lead anywhere but nonsense just like it does in Facebook...

There are no moral victories...

TheHerd

Reaction score
Most players would pick Dallas over Philly.
Respectfully disagree. Philly has a much more likely path to championships for the next several years and has shown a willingness to spend cap space on external free agents.

Carson

Reaction score
I like how fans do that the no chance thing you don't leave yourself any way to back out of a statement you could say little chance but they say no chance... And if we didn't sign him there might be a good reason for it maybe they looked at his charts his MRI maybe they had him pedal backwards on a field that makes some cuts I don't know they could have talked to some people they also could have talked about money and snaps and it won't fit here you act like we're losing out like everyone did at the trade deadline and show me all those moves that were a possibility for the Dallas Cowboys that are actually doing anything for any of those teams cause at last check philly's back end still looks as bad as it did before they got those safeties.... So some of these moves like most are not gonna do anything for your team you're hopeful you're hoping they can provide depth but most of those moves that we could have actually been involved in like the reality ones that our fan base said we should have went and got and that it was stupid that we didn't make moves they're not doing anything for those teams... I mean this is bad around here is when we see the lions get some four string wide receiver who's gonna help in their return game and everyone saying that every team with a winning record made moves to make their team better the lions have been playing good either.... At least they're not playing better so that would be Philly and the lions oh that's right the six and five Seattle was supposed to be better this year they were a playoff team last year and now they're struggling they got a dude we probably wouldn't have been able to get cause he was a division move but he got New York Giants defensive tackle it hasn't helped them that much has it This is why fans at trade deadlines in the offseason need to temper their reactions to Jerry not making these moves because most of them don't work out....

And like I said the ones that came out of our division weren't reality anyway we were not getting those guys and yes montez sweat or whatever his name is for the bears I mean absolutely a nightmare and he's playing great but he's not on a great team..

So just show me all those trades that were made during the trade deadline for winning teams that were not made out of our division on how many of those players actually did anything for any of those teams and I'll include Philly if you think that that safety and whoever else that linebacker safety picked up from the Titans did anything for them you weren't watching they literally are vulnerable on the back end as much as they were before the trade...
Well. He left Dallas today and is scheduled with Philly. They are desperate for LB help

phildadon86

Reaction score
Well. He left Dallas today and is scheduled with Philly. They are desperate for LB help
They aren’t actually. Why do people keep saying this? Cunningham is day to day and Dean is back in a week.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is my opinion as well.

The reality is Philly is 10-1 and will likely get a bye. If he is ring chasing, they seem the better bet at this moment in time.
That's the thing. I Don't think we know what he's doing. He's 28. Not sure where his head is at.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They aren’t actually. Why do people keep saying this? Cunningham is day to day and Dean is back in a week.
They both aren't very good though. They're in a much worse situation then us in that regard. If he's truly 70% of what he once was? He takes that Eagles unit and makes them above average. He makes our unit a strength IMO with Bell and Clark. Dean is not good especially in coverage.

CCBoy

Reaction score
What do you mean the contract renegotiated they can pick him up for veteran minimum like $450,000 they don't have to assume any of his old contract at all I've already read up on that if you're talking about extending the guy before you see him even play a snap no I don't think so but once he cleared waivers you can pick him up for the veteran minimum the Colts are on the hook for the rest,.
Working out a two year deal at a reduced projection using the two years and current status. He was talking higher priced. Then Stephen was projecting role status. His agent should tell him about making things right for success and living in a no income tax State.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
He may be. That's reasonable. I didn't speak to that part. Not sure, though, what you're referencing "If you believe what he said."

Suffice it to say, there are pros and cons no matter where Leonard ends up signing.
When he said he was chasing a ring… Hopkins also said he was chasing a ring, and look where he signed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.