Lets set the record straight

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again, situational play calling, you don't have to throw deep if you're making first down and keeping your defense off the field.
Right, but my point is that you said something to the effect of, "Throwing deep isn't Dak's strength."... Maybe I misunderstood.

foofighters

Reaction score
none of them noticed that the defense was averaging about 13.5 points per game....the first time we gave up more than 20, we lost. if we have a defense that can do that on week in week out, we go 16-1 with Dak.

I am not opposed to.replacing. but not replacing for the sake of replacing. It has to be somebody better.

We are at a point that we should draft a QB in first two rounds and develop and if it doesn't workout in 3 years, then draft again.

Nothing really available in FA. Trading has to be the right player.
You replace someone because they aren't doing the job. It hurts morale. If you, as a leader, are not developing the next person to step and make a difference then you are the problem.

nobody

Reaction score
There’s an increasingly long list of Eagles fans here and I don’t think they have much interest in seeing Dallas win. Their mere presence here speaks to the fact that they would rather see Dallas lose than Philly win. It’s an increasingly common but I think somewhat imbalanced approach to fandom.
I think there's a common tactic here that some use calling anyone critical of a player or the team in any way, constructive or not, an Eagles fan just because they disagree. It's disingenuous. "You called the player I love flawed! You're an Eagles fan!"

I'm not saying that you do it, but it happens here all of the time without a shred of actual proof. It's a disinformation campaign of attacking the messenger and not their message.

Back to the subject, Dak has flaws. I don't think he can get it done but I hope I'm wrong and cheer him on come game time. I really hope ditching Moore and his playbook/calling helps Dak and the team immensely. It can't hurt. I've said for years that Moore/Dak were a poor fit. After further review, I think Moore was more of the problem but that doesn't excuse Dak's flaws.

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak lover, I'm a Dak supporter. I see his flaws with a trained eye. That said, no amount of hate that I can spew will make a difference. I support him, because he has the skills and I saw that KM hung him out to dry to further his own career. I feel that MM will put Dak in good situations and we will have a good year. Dak haters and homers, we all support the same team. Don't forget that.
Well said. MM is a great QB coach. I remember when he used to put guys through his QB school in the off-season. Look what he did with Rodgers. I don’t think he’d be near as good without the guidance of McCarthy. I support Dak though simply because he’s our QB. That’s our job as fans; to support through the good and the bad.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I don't mean to be a jerk, but I don't quite get the comment that Moore hung Dak out to dry to further his career. Wouldn't Moore's career get more of a boost by helping Dak & the offense succeed than by undermining it?
Good post....and where was the offense ranked under KM while he was here?

CCBoy

Reaction score
I disagree with you here, hermano. When a Cowboys hater here says, "I can't wait to see Dak choke again so all of you Dak lovers will see what some of us already know." That's not a true fan of this team. What does it say about this site that bans the word "***" just in case there might be kids that posts here but leaves up "I hope Dak dies in a plane crash!" What does that tell us? I know it what it tells me.
I'm still pulling for the Braves against the Yankees today...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Again, a positive thread turned negative by the haters. That's a fact, not a question.
A legitimate discussion must have a valid inclusion of points, and when denied to simply justify an 'implied right.' That isn't a discussion, what is being worked hard to maintain...my friend. This post had no target also. Simply describing a legitimate attempt to discuss aspects actually in play. Look at my Barry Switzer post here...and without a negative element even added.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak lover, I'm a Dak supporter. I see his flaws with a trained eye. That said, no amount of hate that I can spew will make a difference. I support him, because he has the skills and I saw that KM hung him out to dry to further his own career. I feel that MM will put Dak in good situations and we will have a good year. Dak haters and homers, we all support the same team. Don't forget that.
Who are the Dak haters?