Lets set the record straight

CWR

Reaction score
I’m not sure why so many are down on the RB room.

Pollard is legit. Zeke really slowed them down.

If they stink, they can always pick up a guy like Kareem Hunt.

Love TP, buts it's a 2 back league and I don't trust anyone else on the roster.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Some people have been against Dak since he replaced Romo. Nothing he does will satisfy them. Then the other side tries to put him up on a pedestal. Nothing he does wrong is ever his fault. And the debate over what Dak is or isn't is getting old. Nobody's changing anybody's mind. I'm in the middle. When Dak plays well I'll give him all the credit in the world as I did in that TB game. It doesn't matter that they shouldn't have been in the playoffs to begin with, it was a big game to get that monkey off our back. But when he plays awful like during the 49er game I'm going to call him out on that too. Dak had an up and down season last year. He looked good in some games and awful in others. can't ever go on a SB run unless he plays better going forward. And it's better that Dak does improve because the amount of time looking for a new QB with these 2 bozo's in charge....lets just say I'm not getting any younger. I'm ready for some football. The defense should be great and I do want to see what this new offense looks like.

starfan1

Reaction score
Prescott made the fan base on this forum what it is today.

And as we all know by now, both good and bad sides rear their head.

He is the most polarizing player on this team and it’s not even close.

I go back to the final regular season game against Washington. He was putrid.

Then next week against Tampa? He was great.

And finally against SF?…he resorted back to putrid.

Dak alone and his Jekyll and Hyde play has caused all of the mud slinging and stone throwing amongst fans on this site.
this fan base has been divided since before Prescotts arrival.Tony romo was a polarizing figure its just gotten worse with prescott. Its the way it is because skelator didnt do enough to help either QB. until recently. They are divided because there is a huge part of this fanbase that has tunnel vision and dont understand that football is more than just the QB. Last year was Prescotts worse game in playoffs and even at that he wasnt the only reason we lost.

27 years is a long time for a fan base that regulalrly acheived the pinnacle of success. so you got ticked off spoiled baby boomers who remember the glory days. And you have a generation of younger fans that havent seen success and some in betweeners

I just enjoy the ride Im not a SB or bust fan but i admit the constant negativity gets old. The constant thread hijacking gets old

Last edited:

foofighters

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak lover, I'm a Dak supporter. I see his flaws with a trained eye. That said, no amount of hate that I can spew will make a difference. I support him, because he has the skills and I saw that KM hung him out to dry to further his own career. I feel that MM will put Dak in good situations and we will have a good year. Dak haters and homers, we all support the same team. Don't forget that.
I find this posting amusing. To the "trained eye" this thread is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to poke at the haters. In all fairness, your first sentence is what I would say about me. I'd take it a step further and say that I no longer care who the QB of this team as long as they are producing. I support Dak but not to a flaw. If he's not producing, it's time for place in someone else. I do agree about assessment with of KM and feel that MM can set Dak up for success. We'll see.

Aven8

Reaction score
I’m not sure why so many are down on the RB room.

Pollard is legit. Zeke really slowed them down.

If they stink, they can always pick up a guy like Kareem Hunt.
Addition by subtraction

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find this posting amusing. To the "trained eye" this thread is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to poke at the haters. In all fairness, your first sentence is what I would say about me. I'd take it a step further and say that I no longer care who the QB of this team as long as they are producing. I support Dak but not to a flaw. If he's not producing, it's time for place in someone else. I do agree about assessment with of KM and feel that MM can set Dak up for success. We'll see.
I'm glad you're amused...have at it... kinda sad that it takes something like this to amuse you....enjoy a good laugh.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a Dak lover, I'm a Dak supporter. I see his flaws with a trained eye. That said, no amount of hate that I can spew will make a difference. I support him, because he has the skills and I saw that KM hung him out to dry to further his own career. I feel that MM will put Dak in good situations and we will have a good year. Dak haters and homers, we all support the same team. Don't forget that.
I don't mean to be a jerk, but I don't quite get the comment that Moore hung Dak out to dry to further his career. Wouldn't Moore's career get more of a boost by helping Dak & the offense succeed than by undermining it?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't mean to be a jerk, but I don't quite get the comment that Moore hung Dak out to dry to further his career. Wouldn't Moore's career get more of a boost by helping Dak & the offense succeed than by undermining it?
IMO...he was more interested in stats than wins. Poor clock management, hurt the defense....continued throwing on short yardage plays...lack of play action and using backs out of the backfield. Just my opinion

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread reeks of insecurity.

Who cares what someone else thinks.

The self riteous lovers are even worse than the haters.
I guess I won't be invited to your biker party...

pitt33

Reaction score
Awesome....must have been great to watch your son play. I was a head basketball coach before I became a head football coach. Always great to see your kids go on to the next level. Salud!
It was one of the best times of our lives Coach.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What flaws are you seeing?

pitt33

Reaction score
this fan base has been divided since before Prescotts arrival.Tony romo was a polarizing figure its just gotten worse with prescott. Its the way it is because skelator didnt do enough to help either QB. until recently. They are divided because there is a huge part of this fanbase that has tunnel vision and dont understand that football is more than just the QB. Last year was Prescotts worse game in playoffs and even at that he wasnt the only reason we lost.

27 years is a long time for a fan base that regulalrly acheived the pinnacle of success. so you got ticked off spoiled baby boomers who remember the glory days. And you have a generation of younger fans that havent seen success and some in betweeners

I just enjoy the ride Im not a SB or bust fan but i admit the constant negativity gets old. The constant thread hijacking gets old
Good reply.

I’m one of the baby boomers who saw the best of the Cowboys. And believe me, I am grateful.

I’ve gone on record here a few times on how I feel bad for the younger fans of this team. Heck, my youngest son is an avid fan and he’s still waiting.

We’re all in this together. And I would guarantee that a SB win for Dallas will cure a lot of ills within the fan base.