Let's stop the Dak is not great non-sense

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not everything. Just with yahoos like you. You reap what your sow. Deal with it or continue to cry. Hey, go tell the mods like most of you haters do.
You always know when someone isn't confident with their point they're trying to get across. Those people always turn to personal attacks.

You show your hand too much.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
That’s complete bull****. And a very naive and ignorant opinion.
Do you think Great QB's consistently fail to throw td passes against good teams?
Do you think Great QB's have a consistent track record of underperforming in crucial situations against good teams?
No, because
Good Qbs can beat the bad teams but "Great" Qb's can beat the good teams.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You always know when someone isn't confident with their point they're trying to get across. Those people always turn to personal attacks.

You show your hand too much.
You just can’t handle the truth. When I point out your constant hate you haters attack me.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Do you think Great QB's consistently fail to throw td passes against good teams?
Do you think Great QB's have a consistent track record of underperforming in crucial situations against good teams?
No, because
Show me where Dak has done what you said. You said consistently. Prove it instead of just your ignorant bull****. I’ll be waiting.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Show me where Dak has done what you said. You said consistently. Prove it instead of just your ignorant bull****. I’ll be waiting.

Again 2019

10 against the saints-lost in WC round
9 against the pats-lost in WC round
9 against the eagles-lost in WC round
15 against the bills-lost in WC round

Thats pretty consistent. And Im not cherry picking games against the best teams, just good teams.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Again 2019

10 against the saints-lost in WC round
9 against the pats-lost in WC round
9 against the eagles-lost in WC round
15 against the bills-lost in WC round

Thats pretty consistent. And Im not cherry picking games against the best teams, just good teams.
I don’t know what your numbers are. But regardless you pick what looks like 4 games in 1 year?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I don’t know what your numbers are. But regardless you pick what looks like 4 games in 1 year?:lmao::lmao::lmao:
@MountaineerCowboy
Need a larger data set?
NP, Here you go:

17-Sep at Denver Broncos L 17–42
12-Nov at Atlanta Falcons L 7–27
19-Nov Philadelphia Eagles L 9–37
23-Nov Los Angeles Chargers L 6–28
24-Dec Seattle Seahawks L 12–21

9-Sep at Carolina Panthers L 8–16
23-Sep at Seattle Seahawks L 13–24
7-Oct at Houston Texans L 16–19 (OT)
5-Nov Tennessee Titans L 14–28
16-Dec at Indianapolis Colts L 0–23

4 29-Sep at New Orleans Saints L 10–12
6 13-Oct at New York Jets L 22–24
12 24-Nov at New England Patriots L 9–13
13 28-Nov Buffalo Bills L 15–26
16 22-Dec at Philadelphia Eagles L 9–17

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
@MountaineerCowboy
Need a larger data set?
NP, Here you go:

17-Sep at Denver Broncos L 17–42
12-Nov at Atlanta Falcons L 7–27
19-Nov Philadelphia Eagles L 9–37
23-Nov Los Angeles Chargers L 6–28
24-Dec Seattle Seahawks L 12–21

9-Sep at Carolina Panthers L 8–16
23-Sep at Seattle Seahawks L 13–24
7-Oct at Houston Texans L 16–19 (OT)
5-Nov Tennessee Titans L 14–28
16-Dec at Indianapolis Colts L 0–23

4 29-Sep at New Orleans Saints L 10–12
6 13-Oct at New York Jets L 22–24
12 24-Nov at New England Patriots L 9–13
13 28-Nov Buffalo Bills L 15–26
16 22-Dec at Philadelphia Eagles L 9–17
So ALL those loses were because of Dak? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:You’re one ignorant hater.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
So ALL those loses were because of Dak? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:You’re one ignorant hater.
You cant be bragging on the 30 burger when they win, without knowing they lose, when he is the less than 14 burger.
And not so coincidentally the 30 burgers come against bad teams and the less than 14 burgers come against good teams.
Your Love is blind Rockport.:hammer:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You cant be bragging on the 30 burger when they win, without knowing they lose, when he is the less than 14 burger.
And not so coincidentally the 30 burgers come against bad teams and the less than 14 burgers come against good teams.
Yeah it’s ALL Daks fault. He can’t tackle, he sucks at rushing the QB, he’s a failure as a CB, he’s horrible on special teams, can’t block worth a damn and is an abject failure as a coach.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dangit, I was so used to that. What can we say then? How about, Dak is not a purple carrot? Are we allowed to say that?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Isn't it crazy how people just completely ignore the fact that Dak is TERRIBLE against good defenses? Not just bad, but TERRIBLE.

Dak was putting up crazy numbers to start the 2020 season. Guess the 1 game in 2020 that he didn't put up crazy numbers in? That's right. The Rams game. Do you know why? Because the Rams didn't have a bottom feeder defense.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah it’s ALL Daks fault. He can’t tackle, he sucks at rushing the QB, he’s a failure as a CB, he’s horrible on special teams, can’t block worth a damn and is an abject failure as a coach.
Yes, it's Daks fault we went 8-8 in 2019 because he threw ZERO TDS in games that our defense held our opponents to 17, 12, and 13 points.

Who's fault is it if not Daks? You can't blame the defense like you love to do, you can't blame special teams, you can't blame the Oline. Dak literally threw a combined ZERO TDS in those games. It's 100% his fault we went 8-8 in 2019.

He did throw two INTS in those games though. So, in all, games where our defense held our opponents to 17, 12, and 13 points Dak threw 0 TDs and 2 INTs combined. 2nd highest paid QB every ladies and gentlemen.

johneric8

Reaction score
The only concern i have now is if he Is no longer a danger with his feet. His arm is ok an acracy is just ok. Where does that leave him. better get Pitts.
The stats say the opposite, but keep on with your nonsensical eye test. :facepalm:

kskboys

Reaction score
Isn't it crazy how people just completely ignore the fact that Dak is TERRIBLE against good defenses? Not just bad, but TERRIBLE.

Dak was putting up crazy numbers to start the 2020 season. Guess the 1 game in 2020 that he didn't put up crazy numbers in? That's right. The Rams game. Do you know why? Because the Rams didn't have a bottom feeder defense.
What's really even crazier is the fact that the majority of fans believe Dak is a pretty good QB, not great and not terrible. And yet, two very small groups go back and forth reiterating the same ol' tired crapp over and over and over again, seems like they'd just know when to say when.

In the poll on this site a while back, the huge majority agree that he's pretty good.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No, those players you mentioned are elite. Dak will be considered elite after this year is over IMO.

Would love to see that. But he's had over 4 years to become "great", maybe playing under Garrett, Wilson, etc. has held him back, but I haven't seen enough to call him "great".
Very good, no doubt (to most at least), but saying he's "great" is about the same to me as ranking the "best" ever NFL quarterback. Brady has nearly double the rings of any other NFL quarterback, but he also "lost" 3 SBs, and should have "lost" another.

Though that's a nebulous term, just what is "great"? Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson both won SBs, does that mean they're "great"? Some would say so, I guess. But neither will probably ever make the HOF, how can a "great" NFL quarterback not be in the HOF?
Drew Brees is a sure lock for a first ballot HOF'er, yet he "won" only one SB. Eli Manning "won" two, but his overall record is right at .500, if he was "great" how come he couldn't win more games than he lost?

Realistically there has to be ranges of how we rank NFL quarterbacks, something like, from bad to good:

Horrible.
Awful.
Poor.
Below average.
Average.
Above average.
Very good.
Great.
Elite.

And before anyone starts tearing down my list, it's just an example, I'm not putting that out as the definitive way I'd list them, the above is just a quick off-the-cuff rating for purposes of illustration....