Let's talk about the Bills

snapper

Reaction score
Can we play the game before you have us losing. I still believe we had the opportunity to beat the Patriots. We have the talent I just don't know when we're going to put it together

This.

At some point the leaders on this team have to hold the rest accountable for their performance on they field. Garrett may not be a great HC, but the leaders on this team aren't stepping up, either.

If they are going to elevate their game, Thursday is the day to do it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
see...JERRY still thinks he can buy a SB win. He spent a ton on Zeke and DLAW...and whats he got so far? ZIPPO. He may never truly get it. It is the ultimate team sport and in that...coaching is critical. He never did value coaching that much..until recently maybe.Its 12 years too late.

Proximo

Reaction score
And next week each team will be what its record says it is at that point, which will not be identical to what it is today. It changes from week to week, and you are acting as if how things stand this week locks every team in going forward. History doesn't remotely support that.

That “you are what your record says you are” phrase is one of the most overused on here and among football fans.

I guess you can say it at the conclusion of the season but it’s almost pointless during.

Last year we were 3-5 at the halfway point.
Finished 10-6.

Things flip and flop a whole lot over the course of 16 games.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No they aren't.

Doesn't mean the Bills won't win, but the Cowboys have by far better talent.

The only unit I would take from the Bills over the Cowboys is the secondary.

The DL's and LB's are a push.

Offense? Every offensive unit on the Cowboys is superior to what Buffalo has.

Talent has little to do with it obviously.

Bills are much better coached and they have a better defense. They also have a young QB that is hard to defend and is efficient by the GL and at the end of the game.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Talent has little to do with it obviously.

Bills are much better coached and they have a better defense. They also have a young QB that is hard to defend and is efficient by the GL and at the end of the game.

You're way, way overestimating them.

They're defense is average... Good vs the pass. Not good vs the run.

They get props because they've played crap offenses all season.

The Bills are 8-3 because they've played an unbelievably easy schedule.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Ok buddy, whatever you say.

They suck. Cowboys are the best. LOL

8-3 and we are 6-5.

And let me guess...……..you are looking up rankings and making assumptions because they play in the AFC East?

Typical homer Cowboys fan that doesn't know jack about other teams.

I listened to homers like you tell me we were going to blow out the Patriots. LOL

I have watched EVERY game the Bills have played this year as I have Josh Allen on my fantasy team.

Last edited:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok buddy, whatever you say.

They suck. Cowboys are the best. LOL

8-3 and we are 6-5.

And let me guess...……..you are looking up rankings and making assumptions because they play in the AFC East?

Typical homer Cowboys fan that doesn't know jack about other teams.

I listened to homers like you tell me we were going to blow out the Patriots. LOL

I have watched EVERY game the Bills have played this year as I have Josh Allen on my fantasy team.

I'm in western NY.

So you don't have to tell me about Bills.

And where did I post that the Bills "sucked"???

I posted that they weren't as good as their record and they were not as talented as this Cowboy team.

I also did not post that the Cowboys were definitely beating the Bills.

The Bills could win. Wouldn't shock me.

But to imply the Bills are some sort of "juggernaut" at 8-3 is way off base.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That “you are what your record says you are” phrase is one of the most overused on here and among football fans.

I guess you can say it at the conclusion of the season but it’s almost pointless during.

Last year we were 3-5 at the halfway point.
Finished 10-6.

Things flip and flop a whole lot over the course of 16 games.
Exactly. The saying should be extended to "you are at this point what your record says you are at this point, but what you will be is yet to be determined".

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy or Bob Stoops would be ideal hires. maybe not fan faves..not real sexy..but sound. Jerry does have a fondness of stoops and OU. Don't rule out a crazy curveball..like Mike Gundy from Okla state...they run a spread passing offense predicated on the run. ANY TAKERS on Mike Gundy? Its way under the radar but would be a scheme fit.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm in western NY.

So you don't have to tell me about Bills.

And where did I post that the Bills "sucked"???

I posted that they weren't as good as their record and they were not as talented as this Cowboy team.

I also did not post that the Cowboys were definitely beating the Bills.

The Bills could win. Wouldn't shock me.

But to imply the Bills are some sort of "juggernaut" at 8-3 is way off base.

Juggernaut? I guess you have to make up lies.

I simply claimed that they are a better team overall with a better defense and better coaching.

If you really know about the Bills, then you know these two things.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I haven't watch the Bills play at all this year. I have no idea how good they are. I see some people saying they are a fraud, but their defense looks like the real deal. They are 3rd in the league in pass defense giving up only 184 yards per game. They give up 104 yards/game rushing. This is another game with Dallas playing strength against strength. The Bills are 18th in the league in total offense, 24th in passing yards and 5th in the league in rushing with 140 yards/game. Their offensive strength is the Cowboys weakness. The Cowboys are 18th in the league in rushing defense. On paper this does not look like a good matchup for Dallas. Its another game where a slow start will allow their opponent to attack the Cowboys weaknesses and use their strengths to stop Dallas.

Has anyone watched the Bills? What are they other than 8-3?
Ive watched most of their games, and Ill say they arent nearly as good as there record.

They are very good statistically defensively they can be exposed. Tray White is an excellent CB, but after him they're mediocre in the secondary. This could be a similar game offensively to the Detroit where they have no awnser for Gallup.

Offensively they can run, but they may have one of the worst groups of skill players in the NFL. Brown has been excellent this year but he is there only true threat. They have been extremely inefficient throwing to Beasley this year. Knox has had his moments at TE but he is still way off from being a true threat.

Josh Allen has been better than his stats suggest. He has been a very good clutch QB. But I dont think he will get the chance. I think this will be a blowout win for us

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
They’re not as good as their record indicates, IMO. However, we lost to the Jets so it’s not a lock for us to win. We should win.

Creeper

Reaction score
A few people are saying the Bills are going to be fired up on national TV. What about the Cowboys? Isn't it time they come out fired up for a game, especially against a team with a winning record? Seems to be all the talk about them being unable to win a game against a team with a winning record should be a motivation. I'd like to see them come out for this game snorting fire from their nostrils. Maybe then they wouldn't get off to a slow start.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm expecting a capable tussle from them. Las Vegas sees us as a 6.5 point favorite heading into that game. It's very true that they haven't had nearly the tough schedule that we've had, so that accounts for their 8-3 record. Let's hope we're angry and ready for 'em, on both offense and defense! ;)

Cowboys 24, Bills 17 or thereabouts. Happy Turkey Day. Enjoy the game and hug your loved ones! :)

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
So you don't think the same quote could be applied to Dallas?? What is so eye-rolling about that?
The fact you are getting ridiculed for your posting in here by people other than me makes me smile. You make it seem like I am the only one. I come in here and here we are. You getting ridiculed for your ridiculous posting history and nature. You havent watched one Bills game all year. You have watched highlights and looked at box scores and determined they are a bad match up for us. Wait until Friday when you cant post here for a week. It will be hilarious.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I haven't watch the Bills play at all this year. I have no idea how good they are. I see some people saying they are a fraud, but their defense looks like the real deal.

Their defense is pretty strong. Is it suffocating like say the 1985 Bears were? No. But they are good enough and more importantly consistent enough to give their team a chance to win each week. They can run the ball as well.

You get both of those things working well, and pair it with a very very sound secondary, you are going to have a chance.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The fact you are getting ridiculed for your posting in here by people other than me makes me smile. You make it seem like I am the only one. I come in here and here we are. You getting ridiculed for your ridiculous posting history and nature. You havent watched one Bills game all year. You have watched highlights and looked at box scores and determined they are a bad match up for us. Wait until Friday when you cant post here for a week. It will be hilarious.

Hm...? Who else am I getting ridiculed by? SimplyCowboys210? What a foe!

I haven’t simply watched box scores and highlights. I’ve delved deeper. I seen what people say, see what people do, and see what people execute. I know what I saw. I know that this is a likely bad matchup for this team from what I’ve seen. Rayman said the same thing. He’s not irrational, he’s just being straight up with what he thinks. Does he deserve to be crucified? No. So why am I being villianized? Wait til Friday huh? I’m not going to be the one waiting til Friday. You are going to be waiting til Thursday next week. I’m not going to lose. You’re a fool for placing a bet on the Cowboys against a team with a winning record with Garrett at the helm. That doesn’t make me the stupid one. That makes YOU the stupid one. I’ll make sure to remember you though! You’ll be the one getting quote on quote “ridiculed” when your bet goes down in flames. Abinaza!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yes, let's talk about the bills. I just got one from the hospital that is ridiculous. It's time to lawyer up!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The Bills are 8-3 because they've played an unbelievably easy schedule.

Great so moore will stop running the ball in the 2nd half for some godly unknown reason again.