Letting Dak go will be the best thing Cowboys can do

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh it's just going to get worse. Maybe Jerry is hoping for cap hell next season as an excuse?
That explanation would be the only thing that makes sense. Maybe he's thinking ahead with the salary cap and potential Covid issues with it.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
And yet you have time to have 10,000 posts.

Any football fan worth talking to knows more than just what is going on with his own team
I live in north jersey and my wife's family is from philly. I know my football. Now cowboys fans from texas live in a bubble

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That day in the stadium was pretty fun. Listening to the idiots call the post game shows and scream about how it was time to cut romo or bench him was pretty funny to me.

They came back repeatedly after the defense blew an early lead against the AFC's best team yet even all these years later the same people blame the same wrong person. Its pretty funny to me and why I don't take much of this stuff so serious anymore.
We found the romosexuals. lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
Am I the only one who smells a troll job?

this dude starts a thread, discussing the same topics that have been argued FOR MONTHS on this board, if not more than a year.

and then says “hey I’m just a nice fan from another team, just wanting to get everyone’s opinion” even though everyone’s opinion on this topic is all over the board.

And then says “I won’t be responding to this thread”. Clearly the person just wanted to throw a hand grenade into the board and then run the other way.

too transparent.

Oh and the “don’t say anything mean about me because my innocent child will be reading the responses”.

goodness gracious.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

this dude starts a thread, discussing the same topics that have been argued FOR MONTHS on this board, if not more than a year.

and then says “hey I’m just a nice fan from another team, just wanting to get everyone’s opinion” even though everyone’s opinion on this topic is all over the board.

And then says “I won’t be responding to this thread”. Clearly the person just wanted to throw a hand grenade into the board and then run the other way.

too transparent.
And be nice to me and my son who is a teenager who prolly says and does way worse than anything that goes on in this kindergarten forum lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well it’s not a competition on who knows more about the team. I thought we were talking about fans of other teams knowing ‘enough’ about rival teams to have an informed opinion.

It’s really not that difficult to accomplish this
Go back to where this originated from so you can know what we are discussing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

too transparent.

Oh and the “don’t say anything mean about me because my innocent child will be reading the responses”.

goodness gracious.

I peeped it from awhile away. I'm shocked more people don't see it but they got duped.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hmm. the bronco's game Romo lost huh but dalvin cook and the coach is the reason they lost to the vikings. Interesting.

Dallas had a 7 point lead in the fourth quarter with 7 minutes to go vs Denver. Dallas had a 1 point lead with 7 minutes to go vs denver.

Dallas had the lead in the game vs denver FOUR different times including a 10 point lead in the game in the second quarter. Dallas only had the lead vs minnesota once at 21-20 with 7 minutes left.

Dallas went from up 10 to down 15 vs Denver and still had the lead with 7 minutes to go.

The broncos went to the super bowl, the vikings got bullied by the 49ers in the divisional round.

Peyton Manning was 33-42 for 414 yards 4td and 1 int.
Knowshon Moreno went 19 for 97 yards a touchdown.

Kirk cousins was 23-32 for 220 and 2 td
Dalvin Cook went 26 for 97 yard and 1 td.

Dallas had an all time bad defense in 2013. Dallas defense in 2019 was middle of the road but much better than 2013.

Interesting take you have. Says a lot.

Haha I knew you would do this which is why I brought up Cook to prove a point. Now this is exactly why I tell you that a fan who watches "condescend games" or watches box scores can't get a accurate opinion of a player. Yes...Cook had 97 yards....HE had 86 yards of PASSING and it KILLED the Cowboys if you watched the game. This is the crap you run into when you don't watch the games.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
HILARIOUS! His teenage(if he actually has one) is probably smoking and cursing up a storm lol. "Be nice to him.." please lol.
The guy's name is shunpike and hes a giants fan. Shunpike rd in jersey runs through an affluent area and the PGA tour course Baltusrol is on that road as well. That golf club is stupid $$. So most likely he's a super cornball, rockin his new balances, and thinks his kids are perfect.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The guy's name is shunpike and hes a giants fan. Shunpike rd in jersey runs through an affluent area and the PGA tour course Baltusrol is on that road as well. That golf club is stupid $$. So most likely he's a super cornball, rockin his new balances, and thinks his kids are perfect.
:laugh:

Getting kicks and giggles out of this whole thread lol.