Video: Life without Dak, is that possible?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The fact the fo hasn't been able to sign him in more than a year would suggest there is credence to info I make up in my head. What body part do you prefer?

Its been clear for months now that the issue is the term of the agreement. There is a recent one on blogging the boys if you want an update, The Cowboys have offered 33 million and Dak has little issue with that, its the term of the agreement. He wants a short term agreement and they want a long one.

Any other exaggeration you keep spewing is just another laughable attempt by a troll to form some kind of rational angle on Dak, which there is none.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Mahommes can already get a contract extension. I wonder why his deal isn’t signed, sealed, and delivered already.
Becuz Dak has not signed his deal yet.

This whole Mexican standoff is getting old.

Why are we bidding against ourselves over Dak?

Nobody else has voiced an interest in him at all.

Make the offer, pre-interview all the good college QBs..

all the decent FA's..

ask about Kapernick's interest..

call Andrew Luck's agent

let's invite all to the Star and do a BBQ/tryout day.

Lock up the beer until it's all over.

Then it's Katie Bar The Door until we decide who we want.

Heck..invite Romo. We can afford his $17 mil/yr, too.

:omg:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Becuz Dak has not signed his deal yet.

This whole Mexican standoff is getting old.

Why are we bidding against ourselves over Dak?

Nobody else has voiced an interest in him at all.

Make the offer, pre-interview all the good college QBs..

all the decent FA's..

ask about Kapernick's interest..

call Andrew Luck's agent

let's invite all to the Star and do a BBQ/tryout day.

Lock up the beer until it's all over.

Then it's Katie Bar The Door until we decide who we want.

Heck..invite Romo. We can afford his $17 mil/yr, too.

:omg:

That would be tampering. Nobody CAN express any interest in him without being hit with a fine. Free agency has not started up yet. Let's try to keep the cart behind the horse.

cern

Reaction score
Its been clear for months now that the issue is the term of the agreement. There is a recent one on blogging the boys if you want an update, The Cowboys have offered 33 million and Dak has little issue with that, its the term of the agreement. He wants a short term agreement and they want a long one.

Any other exaggeration you keep spewing is just another laughable attempt by a troll to form some kind of rational angle on Dak, which there is none.
almost every player in the nfl seeks long term security. why does your self proclaimed astute mind think dak wants to be different and only want short term money. the answer is grade school simple. but if you are unable to figure it out, just post another of your absurd, insulting comments and i'll explain. but given the level of your overwhelming intellect, I would hope this won't be necessary. but at least you answered the question from what body part your ideas spring forth.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
almost every player in the nfl seeks long term security. why does your self proclaimed astute mind think dak wants to be different and only want short term money. the answer is grade school simple. but if you are unable to figure it out, just post another of your absurd, insulting comments and i'll explain. but given the level of your overwhelming intellect, I would hope this won't be necessary. but at least you answered the question from what body part your ideas spring forth.

This is what I am talking about. You are sorely under educated on the subject, and you refuse to read even when prompted where to go.

DAK specifically is seeking a shorter term deal. Its actually very smart on his part. If you are willing to gamble on yourself which he is and its working out for him.

Dak is looking for a shorter term deal so he can continue to cash in on ANOTHER big contract in 4 years. Simple logic as you put it.

cern

Reaction score
This is what I am talking about. You are sorely under educated on the subject, and you refuse to read even when prompted where to go.

Educate yourself on the situation and the facts before you spew overzealous stupidity and thus looking as such while doing it.

DAK specifically is seeking a shorter term deal. Its actually very smart on his part. If you are willing to gamble on yourself which he is and its working out for him.

Dak is looking for a shorter term deal so he can continue to cash in on ANOTHER big contract in 4 years. Simple logic as you put it.
and if he receives a career ending injury before the term of his short term deal expires, then what? the long term deals are more about protection from injury than about performance. see how easily I explained it to you without the puerile name calling. difference in men and boys.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
and if he receives a career ending injury before the term of his short term deal expires, then what? the long term deals are more about protection from injury than about performance. see how easily I explained it to you without the puerile name calling. difference in men and boys.

Its not about what makes sense buddy, its what Dak wants. Try reading for once. Can you read or no? LOL

The reason we haven't signed, as you keep implying, is amount, its not. Dak wants a shorter term deal. Whether you think that is smart or not, doesnt change the facts.

Brax

Reaction score
They just never end. Hurry up FA and draft so the haters will move on to how the Cowboys screwed that up.
Wow the troll finally got something right, I am so proud of you.

cern

Reaction score
Its not about what makes sense buddy, its what Dak wants. Try reading for once. Can you read or no? LOL

The reason we haven't signed, as you keep implying, is amount, its not. Dak wants a shorter term deal. Whether you think that is smart or not, doesnt change the facts.
and my question was why does your erudite self think he only wants a short term deal. it's so that he can negotiate for an even larger contract in the near future. as much as I enjoy fishing, I have no desire to shoot fish in a barrel. I fully understand why dak is doing what he is. you're the one that doesn't seem to get it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
and my question was why does your erudite self think he only wants a short term deal. it's so that he can negotiate for an even larger contract in the near future. as much as I enjoy fishing, I have no desire to shoot fish in a barrel. I fully understand why dak is doing what he is. you're the one that doesn't seem to get it.

I already told you why he wants a short term deal. Its all in the articles on "blogging the boys dot com" as stated. Either read it or go talk to someone willing to have a conversation with a clown. Enjoy!