Video: Life without Dak, is that possible?

cern

Reaction score
And where do you get all that laughable information about Dak? Making it up in your head?

The ONLY thing that needs to be prepared for is trolls like you having Dak as your QB for another 5 years minimum.
The fact the fo hasn't been able to sign him in more than a year would suggest there is credence to info I make up in my head. What body part do you prefer?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The fact the fo hasn't been able to sign him in more than a year would suggest there is credence to info I make up in my head. What body part do you prefer?
It's evidence that they have not come to an agreement and nothing more.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Why don’t you ask Brady why he didn’t score any points against the Titans in the playoffs but did throw an int. The ignorance is thick here.

yes indeed, the ignorance is thick here. How many playoff games has Dak won compared to Brady ? Brady was elite in his career. Your think Dak is elite ? Dak, is that you ? You cherry pick one game and ignore Dak and Brady’s accomplishments ? You exhibit the same cluelessness about what Dak is as he does...lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ok..

A possibility has occurred in the Cowboy universe..

I had not even considered this happening.

Has Jerrah thought about this in the shower? Is Bob SquarePants really our secret GM?

Concerned fans want to know.

first off its refreshing when s person in Jerrys postion is honest,. ive done a lot of thinking in the shower..its peaceful, alone quiet water running over you, you are free to think..

secondly Jerrys wanted Dak signed since last offseason.. this is squarely on Dak, daks agents etc , they want a lot more then Jerry offered and IMHO Jerrys offered exactly what daks earned..we are sitting here without a qb on the roster because Jerrys hoping to get Dak in at fair contract..Not some over marketed BS exaggerated deal that somehow the nfl has conditioned its players to think they are NEXT..No you get paid on what tier you fall in and Daks a very good Tier 2 QB.. he should take that 32/33 and run with it and if he somehow out perfroms it he will get more..

now back on subject,

daks here for 1-2 years under the tag so stop getting out of the reality lane..hes only gone of a team offers 2 firsts and huge short term deal.. odds are slim to none that happens , so much so that I put the Non exclusive tag on him and let the offers flow in.. I should say trickle..;life without Dak would be with some great compensation to fill the void but relaity hes here 2 more seasons..