Video: Life without Dak, is that possible?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Laugh all you want, but Romo was 10 times the QB your boy is, he deserved to get paid for the beating he took with a terrible team. Dak was gifted a pretty damn good team, and fell on his freaking face, yet he wants to get paid for being the big boy that he is. lol-lol-lol-lol. Romo could probably beat out Dak right now.
Yeah, whatever! Romo was a CHOKER..., something Dak definitely is not! You Dak haters sound pathetic and childish quite honestly. Worse than on Twiiter.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Yeah, whatever! Romo was a CHOKER..., something Dak definitely is not! You Dak haters sound pathetic and childish quite honestly. Worse than on Twiiter.

We'll never know if he's a choker or not. He never puts himself in that position. He leaves it to everybody else to make plays.

Jameis Winston had more 4th Qtr comebacks in 2019. And he only had two. One he actually won with a pass. Truth is anybody who had a GWD or a 4th Qtr Comeback had more than Dak in 2019 (who had 0).

cern

Reaction score
Incorrect? I told the truth, you just don't want to accept it. That's your cross to bear not anyone else's. If you want to believe something to the contrary then fine.
Are you saying sound is dependent upon someone or something being able to hear it? If you are, you are wrong. Physics is not your bailiwick.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
dak thinks he is the center of the cowboy universe at this point in time. he feels all the other pieces orbit around him. if he turns out not to be the qb of the future for the cowboys, it will be of his own doing. all the individual accolades aside, we were 8-8. chance favors the prepared mind. the cowboys front office needs to be prepared for the eventuality that dak isn't going to be our guy.

And where do you get all that laughable information about Dak? Making it up in your head?

The ONLY thing that needs to be prepared for is trolls like you having Dak as your QB for another 5 years minimum.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Are you saying sound is dependent upon someone or something being able to hear it? If you are, you are wrong. Physics is not your bailiwick.
I'm saying no matter how much you whine, I will carry on doing as I do. Your efforts don't affect me.

cowboyec

Reaction score
it must include Tua for me to accept it...other wise...no...I can't.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
true but there were also the QB reminders between aikman and romo era ... quincy carter,.. ryan leaf,... anthony wright ..chad hutchison, clint stoerner,.. randall cunningham,....Drew bledsoe, ....vinny testaverde, ..drew henson ...etc. etc. ..

Imo, you dont ever take the starting QB role for granted ,,...,and that also even includes the backup role as well, ,,to which i strongly have my reservations dependng upon Cooper Rush..

just seems amazing how teams like seattle, philly, rams, ATL, etc. are finding ways to lock up their franchise cornerstone QB for years to come, but yet the Cowboys ...it's still a far gone storyteller at this point.

There was 3 seasons before we found Romo after Aikman, he was just being developed.

cern

Reaction score
How much is Dak asking for? Provide a direct quote from him or his representation. You can't because it's just a rumor. A rumor which you have bought into hook, line, and sinker and love to pass on to others as if its gospel. So pathetic.
The front office has unequivocally stated he was offered 33 million and turned it down. That is the extent of what I know regarding offers made to dak.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The front office has unequivocally stated he was offered 33 million and turned it down. That is the extent of what I know regarding offers made to dak.
If that's true then there would be evidence of that on the internet. All that is said is the media saying it's been reported but not by who.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
LOL, When you want to state your opinion as if its fact, that's what you get.

My facts are better than your facts, so your facts are cancelled.
(where do they come from)(lmao).