Video: Life without Dak, is that possible?

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Very interesting comment in the video that Dak might be the 3rd best QB in the division in the future. That would not surprise me at all.

The Cowboys are not trading him- but I would LOVE to know his true trade value. Doubt the team is quietly making phone calls as mentioned.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Good stuff. I expect the Cowboys to use an exclusive (or non-exclusive) tag. Dak doesn't have to sign it. He can sit out.

So then what?
Then Dak doesn't want to be a Cowboy despite his claims to the contrary, plus its a pretty good indication which party in this negotiation was making it so difficult to come to an agreement. It would be the first official time we could confirm Dak refused millions of $$$ from the Cowboys.

In reality, if the franchise tag is used on Dak, he's not going to hesitate long to sign it because he most like won't have much time to hesitate.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Very interesting comment in the video that Dak might be the 3rd best QB in the division in the future. That would not surprise me at all.

The Cowboys are not trading him- but I would LOVE to know his true trade value. Doubt the team is quietly making phone calls as mentioned.
How is that interesting? It's an opinion. Have you not had someone else's opinion align with your own? Nick Wright doesn't know crap when it comes to football anyway. This video is a complete farce.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Come on cern. Romo couldn't do it either. No matter whose behind center you're only going to have medicore results as long as Garrett was the HC. Reid is an excellent HC. He worked one on one with Mcnabb and thus a SB appearance in '05. And again w/Mahomes. It was their Cinderella season just as the RAMS had there's a few years back. They AND San Fran won't be back this upcoming season, book it!

The franchise is only going to perform on how well it's coached. And that idiotic call by Moore on 4th & goal (in Philly) in the most important play of the season & division crown on the line, decides to sit both our WR's. What other OC does that? Cowboys coaching staff has been horrendous for over a decade.
I agree about Moore.

This was the worst play series I have seen in years.

I tried all year to buy in on Moore having changed the offense for the better but never saw anything except Dak behind constantly and defenses play prevent defenses.

Now with Garrett gone and McCarthy not firing Moore..that's supposed to make him the next Sean Payton?

Please.

Give Moore a gold star for copying Linehan's old offense but that's all I have seen. I expected a much more wide open modern offense.

What I saw was more try to stay close and kick a FG to win.

Not what was advertised.

Just my opinion.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree about Moore.

This was the worst play series I have seen in years.

I tried all year to buy in on Moore having changed the offense for the better but never saw anything except Dak behind constantly and defenses play prevent defenses.

Now with Garrett gone and McCarthy not firing Moore..that's supposed to make him the next Sean Payton?

Please.

Give Moore a gold star for copying Linehan's old offense but that's all I have seen. I expected a much more wide open modern offense.

What I saw was more try to stay close and kick a FG to win.

Not what was advertised.

Just my opinion.
So you think you know more than McCarthy. This place is great. Golden entertainment.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Jerry had a lot to do with retaining Moore. Some articles pointed out that was one of the conditions for the Head Coach position.
Show us 1 article that stipulated that was a condition of hiring McCarthy.

blindzebra

Reaction score

Much more likely that he will be what he is right now for the next ten years, the best QB in the division.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I could. But I'm stupid. You'd have another excuse to deny it. Denile is not just a river, is it?
No you couldn’t and you know it because it doesn’t exist. You lose credibility when you post lies.

garyo1954

Reaction score
No you couldn’t and you know it because it doesn’t exist. You lose credibility when you post lies.

Sure, because you know everything I read. Why not go back in browser history and find it yourself?

If you want me to do it, how much you paying?

Flamma

Reaction score

Without a contract? I'd say his trade value is very little. If he had 2-3 years left on his contract he'd have trade value. But this would be similar to the Mack trade to Chicago. Give up picks and pay the guy what he wants. I think that's a bit rich for most teams.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Oh it’s possible! It’s just always been about the money. With the franchise tag we got Dak for 2 more years. 2 more years to see if he is that man that the FO is comfortable paying the money he wants. As it stands, the FO doesn’t think he is that man.