Linehan's Statement

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

You did a solid job Linehan. Unfortunately your offense had a lot of tendencies and either you were stubborn or didn’t have the self awareness to look at it objectively. Or maybe Garrett just forced your hand.

Regardless. Good job. You gave us an identity that we can build off of but I hope Dallas breaks away from their early 90s brand of football.

The remaining playoff teams are deceptive and dynamic. We either evolve or sit at home with all the other teams that refuse to change.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I made the mistake with my staff of creating a game during film review during the week. I would do a shot of whiskey every time our QB missed a read. I'm now on the waiting list for a new liver and feel it's the right time to part ways and focus on my health."

glimmerman

Reaction score
I hope he goes to the egirls. Lol. He called some good games and we will have some growing pains and if the playbook isn’t changed then don’t expect much different..

JMech

Reaction score
"I made the mistake with my staff of creating a game during film review during the week. I would do a shot of whiskey every time our QB missed a read. I'm now on the waiting list for a new liver and feel it's the right time to part ways and focus on my health."

You're wasting your time putting this on the QB. Put blame where it belongs. HC and OC for starters.