Linehan's Statement

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
I hold him accountable for poor red zone play calls. I did not forget both Hurns and Beasley being consistently shown as NFL open in game film discussions by ex players. Although of course, they were painted as mal contents for speaking out on it and maybe it should have been kept in house.

Warner's piece on the qb's inability to see the whole field and capitalize on the opportunities, and throw accurately consistently is still at the foundation of the offensive problems in my opinion as was clearly shown by Warner and countless others on a weekly basis as opportunities missed. Left a WHOLE lotta points on the field this year and it wasn't the o-line's fault.
Dak does setup slowly, that is true.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coach speak. He got canned, and went out kicking and screaming.

I doubt that. Obviously he wouldn’t have liked being fired, but there is no reason to believe he fought it or made a scene or has hard feelings. The man has been has been a coach a long time, appears to be well liked as a person, and he knows it’s part of the profession.

75boyz

Reaction score
Jerry said he's gone Jason said yes sir, what a sad organization the DC have turned into, 23 years and Jerry says again that they are a super bowl team, Idiots in charge and puppets that say yes.

Yup. Perfect summation. I agree.