Linehan's Statement

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I’m glad. Now we can see if it’s our play calling or Dak.

I’m taking bets it’s more on our QB. Lol

I agree but his jersey sells

Therefore next year the excuse will be either the new OC (again) or the tried and true "he's adjusting to the new scheme and just needs more time"

At the end of the day we need an OC who can design an offense around a guy with glaring vision and accuracy issues whose best plays week in and week out are chain moving runs on 3rd down

If we can't find that guy, not much will change

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You did a solid job Linehan. Unfortunately your offense had a lot of tendencies and either you were stubborn or didn’t have the self awareness to look at it objectively. Or maybe Garrett just forced your hand.

Regardless. Good job. You gave us an identity that we can build off of but I hope Dallas breaks away from their early 90s brand of football.

The remaining playoff teams are deceptive and dynamic. We either evolve or sit at home with all the other teams that refuse to change.
Your 2 key words deceptive and dynamic. Under Garrett and Linehan this Offense has been WAY to basic and predictable. Also, when a team gives you the most basic play in football. The QB sneak. You have to call it, see Brady. On the 4th and 1 Zek got stuffed on, the QB sneak was WIDE open!!

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
I heard he was one of the main coaches who thought the offense would thrive without Dez. Not surprised about the Dez post in hindsight

foofighters

Reaction score
Keep applauding mediocrity! I can’t do it.
Explain to me how I am applauding mediocrity? I want Linehan gone as well. The difference between you and I is that I am a human and actually care about people outside the game. You on the other hand, could be considered less than human.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guys, don't post stuff from fake twitter accounts, please.

Them

Reaction score
"I can't turn water into wine. I'm not Wentz. Good luck with this QB and I'll graciously accept all future apologies."

Wentz...?....at least Dak played the games in his 3 seasons...:laugh:

75boyz

Reaction score
Linehan looks like hero with better OL. I don’t blame Linehan like most. Look at the pressures and sacks on Dak. Can’t make chicken salad out of chicken s***.

I hold him accountable for poor red zone play calls. I did not forget both Hurns and Beasley being consistently shown as NFL open in game film discussions by ex players. Although of course, they were painted as mal contents for speaking out on it and maybe it should have been kept in house.

Warner's piece on the qb's inability to see the whole field and capitalize on the opportunities, and throw accurately consistently is still at the foundation of the offensive problems in my opinion as was clearly shown by Warner and countless others on a weekly basis as opportunities missed. Left a WHOLE lotta points on the field this year and it wasn't the o-line's fault.