LINK: New Stadium Design Pics

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No air conditioning? Open end zones and open "windows" will allow for air circulation, decreasing the temperature inside by 20 degrees. I foresee a problem in August and September with the Texas heat. Other than that, it looks awesome. The 60-foot scoreboard is priceless.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday;1228708 said:
The images on dc.com show a grey roof not blue. They also have an interactive tour of the whole stadium.

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/
Cool voice over by Jerry. Don't care what anyone says. He's a great owner.

theebs said:
No I was being serious. Maybe it is because I live in mansfield and just go south 360 or south down division to go home. If I lived in north Dallas I could see how getting on 30 east would stink.

If you go west or south from the ballpark though it is a piece of cake.
Coming from Eastchase in FW will be a blast. I luv the move to Arlington. I know all the back ways to get there. :)

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1228743 said:
Last picture of page three of the photo gallery.

Cool to see the coach and players in sim style

lol, why are 4 players plus Parcells dressed in training camp unis, while Terrence Newman and a #28 Aaron Glenn are in full dress regular season unis? lol

Deputy493

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1228750 said:
No air conditioning? Open end zones and open "windows" will allow for air circulation, decreasing the temperature inside by 20 degrees. I foresee a problem in August and September with the Texas heat. Other than that, it looks awesome. The 60-foot scoreboard is priceless.

pickle juice baby!!!!!!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
javera;1228530 said:
Hi zoners... I have been a lurker for a few years and I really enjoy everyone's comments. Found this link to the new stadium design this morning that I thought everyone would enjoy.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/graphics/1206/stadium/

Thanks,

Jim

Welcome to the board Jim and thank you for posting this link.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So is there AC or is the ventalation going to take the place of it?? Just wondering, because even when it's 80 degrees in Texas Stadium, if your in the sun...it gets HOT!!

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
In the shots of the seating area there are definately air vents shown. For all that Jerry wants to do with the stadium it would have to have A/C and heat. It's just that he'll be able to save a few bucks in mild weather by not having to use the heating and cooling.

RedLine

Reaction score
NorthTexan95;1228893 said:
In the shots of the seating area there are definately air vents shown. For all that Jerry wants to do with the stadium it would have to have A/C and heat. It's just that he'll be able to save a few bucks in mild weather by not having to use the heating and cooling.

I agree, the stadium can be closed up for bad weather so it would have to have heat and AC.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
1fisher;1228590 said:
I like it a lot! Can't wait to see a live game there! The roof is awesome!

Good job Jerry!:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

Hey Fish can you say ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

utrunner07

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1228616 said:
Me thinks it would have looked better if it were in Downtown Dallas :eek:: .

- Mike G.
Completely Agree. COMPLETELY! Two words: Laura Miller, One word, Idiot

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
I wonder how much the road revisions are going to help. Even now, getting to the game sometimes is tough cause of all the traffic.

Love the stadium though. I wonder how loud it can get in there.

1fisher

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1228934 said:
Hey Fish can you say ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

let's do it!!!!!!! you buy the tickets and I'll get us there!:D

calico

Reaction score
Looks amazing. I love how the roof looks like Texas Stadium. I hate the hanging scoreboard though, I hope it is not over the field like that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though I get to a few games a year [except last year]. Been thinking of season tickets. Definately will look into them now. I'm about 11 miles right down 183 from the stadium now. The new stadium is about 7 miles right down 157 / Collins, about 15 minutes, with not much traffic. Can't wait.

calico

Reaction score
Bach;1228734 said:
60 yard wide screen!

180' x 50 '

I guess instead of 16x9 we're going for the 18x5 look?

The screens are a little bigger than Godzillatron down in Austin at the University of Texas...but Jerry has 2 Godzillatrons hanging from the roof :eek:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
calico;1229096 said:
The screens are a little bigger than Godzillatron down in Austin at the University of Texas...but Jerry has 2 Godzillatrons haning from the roof :eek:

Time to play some xbox 360 in that sucker :D

joseephuss

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1229098 said:
Time to play some xbox 360 in that sucker :D

I am sure some joker is out there already planning a prank to hijack the screen and show some innappropriate materials during a game. :D