Lions Hoping for a 1st Round Pick For Williams, But Don't Expect to Get One

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2299720 said:
We need to get this guy but Jerry needs to know he can get a contract going also. Nobody gives up a first for a half season rental and that's Jerry's concern. Jerry can get him for a 2nd and 3rd. Or a 2nd and Barbie Carpenter. RW for RW and a 3rd would do it.

I don't like the idea of trading our RW.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
if its true that he can be had for a 1st rd pick then we would be plain stupid not to at least attempt to get him. We dont have anyone near being capable of being a great #2 receiver and not only would Roy fit that need but he would eventually be our #1 when T.O retires. Also a little biased cause well he want to The University of Texas lol seriously he fixes our need on offense!

superpunk

Reaction score
1. I have nothing against stealth - ZERO.

2. He has admitted to hating my couch

3. I never insulted Vintage, he's had quite a laugh here with fail comments etc.

4. My sig that talked about chicken nugget AIDs disappeared - FACT

5. I've broken several rules here.

6. I'm not a troll.

7. If you ppl want me to leave - I will.

8. Has Vintage been banned yet?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
WTH, the Aids full of chickens sig was deleted?

Boooooooooooooooo!

Aidsy-Chicken FTW!

Yes, I know I wrote aids full of chicken

Boysboy

Reaction score
yimyammer;2299713 said:
Wow, surprised to hear you say that, I found it to be incredibly intolerant. So many people got banned there that other forums arose from the banned members. I got banned for a week (I deserved that though) and never went back. It seemed you couldn't have a discussion unless you were looking through rose colored glasses. I don't think I'm that obnoxious, but I guess if I'm blind to my own faults, then you guys are incredibly tolerant.

Remember the blog dallascowboys com MB from 2 years ago, that lasted for about that long?

I think I remember your SN there-anyhow, '06 was the same year when Eagles fans came in bunches and literally started living there. It was around Spring '07 when the mods there gave one of the mod positions to an Eagles fan. Yes-AN EAGLES FAN. Subsequently if you remember, everything went out of control, the "lock thread" feature was was cut off, and trolls from all over the place started crashing the boards. The administrator(Derek Eagleton) had to step in and clean everything up for a couple of days.

I'm sure you remember the mods there too(Oxen22, BoysFanSince83, and Dirk Gentley)-not only did they allow all the disrespectful behavior by the Eagles fans there, but they insisted us Boys fan show tons of respect to them.

Since that fiasco, Oxen22, BoysFanSince83, Dirk Gentley, eagles(the person they gave the mod job to), Plache(who rubbed it in by creating that 2006 Eagles NFCE Champs banner in his sig), and phillyphan08 ran off and created that pathetic football-know-it-alls MB to hibernate in.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2299728 said:
I don't like the idea of trading of RW.

I'd prefer not to go that rout either and in fact don't want to but when Jerry looks at this he looks at all his options. Bottom line is that it's either going to be a 1st rounder or a 2nd and a replaceable player. We might throw a young WR in it too. As long as Jerry can get a contract done with the guy I'd give the first straight up no prob. We need a 4yr deal at least though.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2299283 said:
Doesn't matter what he wants it. It matters what the coach and GM want. If the eagles offer a first round pick, don't know if they have one, and spent some money on him he will most likely go there.

Brett Favre didn't want the Jets but look what happened.

It does matter he is a FA at the end of the year. He can go there play the rest of the season then leave if he wants to. No one will give up a 1st for him without signing to him a long term deal.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2299752 said:
I'd prefer not to go that rout either and in fact don't want to but when Jerry looks at this he looks at all his options. Bottom line is that it's either going to be a 1st rounder or a 2nd and a replaceable player. We might throw a young WR in it too. As long as Jerry can get a contract done with the guy I'd give the first straight up no prob. We need a 4yr deal at least though.

I meant trading RW for RW.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is all about...

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/image-1.jpg ... http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/image.jpg
DeWare Versus Slater!

In a Steel Cage Death Match!

Who will win?

Who will die?

BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

superpunk

Reaction score
stealth;2299754 said:
god how I wish you had something against me right now

Vintage;2299756 said:
tight end fail by superpunk
Double ban to be had, here. Both deserve it, both want it.

Also, ban me.

Ban everyone.

At least until another Cowboys win.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Okra and superpunk could be hot together.

Depends.

I like some junk in the trunk. Does punk have that? Not a lot; just a little. Like if you went to a restaurant and said "light extra sauce".. that kind.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
DallasEast;2299767 said:

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/image-1.jpg ... http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/image.jpg
DeWare Versus Slater!

Who will win?

Who will die?

BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen A.C.'s moves? Plus I think i saw about 10 bottles of roids in his locker. Its a no contest.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
DallasEast;2299767 said:

DeWare Versus Slater!

Who will win?

Who will die?

BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as how anyone that comes near any member of our d-line is like a greased pig. I see Slater winning this one.

:laugh2: