Lions Hoping for a 1st Round Pick For Williams, But Don't Expect to Get One

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Hostile;2299634 said:
Love the avatar. Now I have Rod Stewart in my dome though.

Yeh I really dont know why that came into my head either... I think he needs friends... I hear DCC is taking applications.....Just give him a nudge.. lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll put it this way, what receiver coming out will be the quality of Roy Williams and how can we guarantee it?

We're certainly not drafting a defender in the 1st round since we have a hundred of them on defense already and they suck, so may as well draft defenders late.

I say pull the trigger NOW!

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
There's only one whiner here and it's Hostile - he's happy if everyone agrees with him OR he's ready to ban , if you dare expose him / take him to task.

The bottomline - Hos let the Positive Brigade about beating Washington -JohnnyMac called the shot and the post was deleted - whose the whiner? :lmao2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Clove;2299647 said:
I'll put it this way, what receiver coming out will be the quality of Roy Williams and how can we guarantee it?

We're certainly not drafting a defender in the 1st round since we have a hundred of them on defense already and they suck, so may as well draft defenders late.

I say pull the trigger NOW!

We need help on the D Line at Line backer and could use a safety. We could even pick up another OLB Ellis is old. I think there's definitely room for a 1st round defensive pick.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
IQ tests for new members would be a good idea. I get grandfathered in, so don't even try it.

juck

Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2299652 said:
There's only one whiner here and it's Hostile - he's happy if everyone agrees with him OR he's ready to ban , if you dare expose him / take him to task.

The bottomline - Hos let the Positive Brigade about beating Washington -JohnnyMac called the shot and the post was deleted - whose the whiner? :lmao2:

Its not just Hos everyone here thinks ur a weiner.:laugh2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2299652 said:

dude just stop. cause you look really silly. Everybody on this website doesn't suck up to HoS however you fail to realize this because you have a personal vendetta against him for some reason. You don't even realize why he wants to ban which is sad. If you want to go blow for blow with HoS go right ahead he doesn't mind however you calling him a child and kid and making claims that he bans whoever doesn't agree with him is just wrong. So get our yourself and come correct. How exactly did you expose Hos?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
theebs;2299391 said:
oh your smarter than 95% of us.

I bet less than 99.99% of us broke a bone after the loss to the giants.

You haven't lived until you've been drunk enough to think it was a good idea to punch a brick wall, thus fracturing a finger.

Recovering quite nicely, as I speak...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JohnnyMac;2299652 said:

The bottomline - Hos let the Positive Brigade about beating Washington -JohnnyMac called the shot and the post was deleted - whose the whiner?

Bunch of bullcrap .......

You have already broken plenty of forum rules to get the boot.

Now you are gonna try to play the "everyone is ganging up on me" routine to try and stay.

Pathetic ...... and you wonder why nobody agrees with you except your alts ....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2299668 said:
dude just stop. cause you look really silly. Everybody on this website doesn't suck up to HoS however you fail to realize this because you have a personal vendetta against him for some reason. You don't even realize why he wants to ban which is sad. If you want to go blow for blow with HoS go right ahead he doesn't mind however you calling him a child and kid and making claims that he bans whoever doesn't agree with him is just wrong. So get our yourself and come correct. How exactly did you expose Hos?
I don't want to ban anybody. I hate it.

He hasn't exposed anything except his own infantile imagination. Thank goodness that is all he exposed of his infantile abilities.

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
1. I have nothing against Hos - ZERO.

2. He has admitted to hating my posts

3. I never insulted him, he's had quite a laugh here with Frank Burns comments etc.

4. My Post on Wash disappeared - FACT

5. I broke no rules here, I never called anyone any names - except one the other day when my posts were not being seen.

6. I'm not a troll.

7. If you ppl want me to leave - I will.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I'd like to see how long JohnnyMac would last at the Dallas Cowboys website forum, they are quick draw mcgraw on the bans over there.

Boysboy

Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2299683 said:
1. I have nothing against Hos - ZERO.

2. He has admitted to hating my posts

3. I never insulted him, he's had quite a laugh here with Frank Burns comments etc.

4. My Post on Wash disappeared - FACT

5. I broke no rules here, I never called anyone any names - except one the other day when my posts were not being seen.

6. I'm not a troll.

7. If you ppl want me to leave - I will.

Ok BYE! Don't forget to close the door on your way out.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2299678 said:
I don't want to ban anybody. I hate it.

He hasn't exposed anything except his own infantile imagination. Thank goodness that is all he exposed of his infantile abilities.

Oh I get you however I never understood the whole calling the man a child/kid or boy it so demeaning IMO that really pisses me off.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JohnnyMac;2299683 said:
If you ppl want me to leave - I will.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

Well ........ Bye

Boysboy

Reaction score
yimyammer;2299684 said:
I'd like to see how long JohnnyMac would last at the Dallas Cowboys website forum, they are quick draw mcgraw on the bans over there.

Sadly, they take FOREVER to ban people there too. Ditto the RR.

I don't know, but all of the CMBs I go to are just INCREDIBLY lenient when it comes to tolerating trolls and disrespectful posters. Alot of the other teams' MBs will ban people over the TINIEST things(i.e. Eagles MB).

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Don't leave JohnnyMac.

If nothing else; you piss some people off.

That's more than enough to pique my interest and want you to stick around...