Lions Hoping for a 1st Round Pick For Williams, But Don't Expect to Get One

rynochop

Reaction score
Has T.O ever complained about not getting enough touches after a win?

Serious question.

I'd give a first for RW, with everyones expectations we're looking at a very late first round pick anyway.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
stealth;2299548 said:
I am thinking we will play in some tough games this season

Oh...edgy. Sweet prediction. What's your thoughts on us potentially blowing anyone out this year? At least once, yah think? :)

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2299543 said:
Now why did the blah blah blah part stand out more than the whole rest of that whining diatribe? I wonder.

Just admit that you like my posts :)

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I would say we have a chance to blow every team out that we play, assuming we score way more points than they do.

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;2299563 said:
I would say we have a chance to blow every team out that we play, assuming we score way more points than they do.

Agreed , except when we run the ball 8 times and TO quits on Jam routes.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2299553 said:
Just admit that you like my posts :)
If I owned a bird, I would print them up so the bird had something worthy to crap on.

I say that with the utmost respect for your 95% superiority over everyone on Cowboys knowledge.

I spit all over myself laughing as I typed that last line. Gotta go change my shirt.

joseephuss

Reaction score
rynochop;2299547 said:
Has T.O ever complained about not getting enough touches after a win?

Serious question.

I'd give a first for RW, with everyones expectations we're looking at a very late first round pick anyway.

I don't consider it complaining, but TO did mention the numbers of touches he got a couple of times after wins. He recently did so after the Green Bay game.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2299573 said:
Why insult Frank Burns that way? What did he ever do to you?
He left M*A*S*H and stuck us with Charles who just wasn't near as much fun.

rynochop

Reaction score
joseephuss;2299575 said:
I don't consider it complaining, but TO did mention the numbers of touches he got a couple of times after wins. He recently did so after the Green Bay game.

Hmm, guess i dont remember...not saying its not true. But i guess its because we won and nobody cared. I notice a pattern. ha

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Hostile;2299574 said:
If I owned a bird, I would print them up so the bird had something worthy to crap on.

I say that with the utmost respect for your 95% superiority over everyone on Cowboys knowledge.

I spit all over myself laughing as I typed that last line. Gotta go change my shirt.

JohhnyMacs Ipod: "If you want my body and you think Im sexy come on baby let me know... If you like my crappy posts and you want to ban me come on please let him go... :lmao2: :lmao2:

yimyammer

Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2299399 said:
More sources now picking it up:

Don't ever question me.[/quote]

LOL, get over yourself, you're not omniscient, I GUARANTEE it and even if you were, you're brilliance should give you the wisdom to show patience with us poor, uninformed, lost souls.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dillinger319;2299625 said:
JohhnyMacs Ipod: "If you want my body and you think Im sexy come on baby let me know... If you like my crappy posts and you want to ban me come on please let him go... :lmao2: :lmao2:
Love the avatar. Now I have Rod Stewart in my dome though.