List a position we've upgrade so far

Rayman70

Reaction score
Steele is also an upgrade. Collins hasnt been very good the last 3 years. Then he's a headcase at times off the field. He refused 2 play LG. His leaving was of his own making. Glad we have Steele. Mike McCarthy and Will M deserve cred.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We had Steele and Collins. Now we have Steele. How is that an upgrade?
we trimmed the fat and the headache. Steele shows he's better and Collins' production can be replaced easily and cheaper. Dude was trying 2 fake urine tests, avoiding them, then resorted to bribing(attempted) a technician so he can pass it. Im not good with that. Hes a dunderhead. Lets not forget how fat and lazy he's been. THEN a car wreck that required hip surgery...Glad hes gone.Not worth the hassle.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Exactly. A salary dump, yes...upgrade, no way. And what does this do for our depth?
what good is having 2 starting (RT)tackles when 1 refuses ot start at LG and demands 2 start at RT ? We had little choice. The guy didnt give us many options. This draft is deep. Remember, there is 2 ways to look at this, just not from a fans view. This is a ruthless results based business.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
waiting-impatient.gif
Too early to tell. We won’t know if we’re better until at the earliest Sept or Oct.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
And who was that wise man? You?

I dont HAVE to show you anything.

Don't like my opinion? There's options

I'm far from alone in that line of thinking btw.

I don't come here for arguments. There's hundreds of others around here that share my point of view, dozens of which will happily engage you in that regard.

I'm not on that list. Take it elsewhere.

Actually, it was Adolph Rupp. And repeated, ad nauseam, by Chris Berman back when ESPN was worth watching. Honestly, it would have taken less time to highlight the phase and search google than to write out that sentence. But you didn't really want to know.

I tend to do a lot of research before I post here and I usually can back up what I say with facts. However, when I do give an opinion, I don't present my opinion as facts or absolute. When you present your opinion AS opinion, you invite discussion. When you present your opinion as FACT, you invite argument.

CWR

Reaction score
Jerry very clearly upgraded the position of baby daddy.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think that they upgraded at defensive end and will upgrade the tight end position in the draft if they draft Jake Ferguson in the draft. I think that losing the flaky Gregory will upgrade the defensive end position.

coult44

Reaction score
I am not sure most of the teams that have been active in FA have actually upgraded.

FA seems to be a fan watch thing that they celebrate or commiserate prematurely. I remember when the Eagles were going to win it all with the Dream Team.

If I am a Broncos fan, am I jazzed about the Gregory signing or giving up all those picks and players for Wilson? Dolphins giddy about Williams? Browns fans lose Beckham, then Landry and get Cooper. Think they haven't looked at his disappearing act in OAK and DAL?

Real upgrades come from within the team. If this team is to do anything, some 2nd and 3rd years players are going to have to step up and step in.

You need to switch from couch to recliner. It might give you a better view of the tv. So many teams have upgraded that it’s not funny.
The entire AFC west is better and have been significantly upgraded. Pittsburg , Jacksonville, Cleveland, all better. Eagles better at a couple spots. TB and Rams are way better. We can keep going. Those are just off the top of the head. You can’t say other teams have not upgraded just to make you feel better that we haven’t done the same.