Logic Rules-Last 10 Super Bowl winning quarterbacks

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Some are just happy the way it is. They don't want to get better. Another 10 years wasted.
I dont think anyone is happy, NOW what the problem is, that is for sure a discussion..to me Change the names on the field and sideline, if not for any other reason than to change the names of the people in these threeds..I have my doughts that without a change at GM it will change the outcome...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. Last I checked though you couldn't tell it some times in here. Dak is a Dallas Cowboy. Thus until Jerry shows him the door. Yep....I'm rooting for him. Hoping he can bring one home....
Hoping he can do it is one thing

Excusing, justifying, and rationalizing failure is entirely different.

#1 makes you a fan.

#2 makes you an enabler.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Biggest fan my butt! If you are this big bad Cowboy fan you would not want one player keeping the team down because of...yeah, money. You're a 12 win fan if nothing else.
So one player, Dak. Has kept the Dallas cowboys down for 28 years? :oops: I'd think a real fan would be more pissed at Jerry. But we can't get rid of Jerry. yet you still a fan for this LOSER.:facepalm:Why not, Dak? He's not going anywhere either.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Didn't see anyone whining in year 21 of losing. Dak has been with a decent coach for 3 years. All three 12-5.... Minus the other 21 years... You'd be all in on this...
You must be blind then because I was doing it during the later years of Romo's time here too. I knew how that was going to end too. As for a decent coach, McCarthy should have been shown his walking papers too. Beating a bunch of scrub teams and not having your team prepared for the playoffs is ridiculous.. It happens every single year after Thanksgiving. Cracks begin to show and then boom...it's all over. I wouldn't trust this team if they went 17-0. The NFC East is really our downfall. It's been bad for so long it makes the Cowboys look better than they are.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So one player, Dak. Has kept the Dallas cowboys down for 28 years? :oops: I'd think a real fan would be more pissed at Jerry. But we can't get rid of Jerry. yet you still a fan for this LOSER.:facepalm:Why not,Dak?
lol...you can take that paper tiger and wipe with it!

I don't like JJ and I don't like Dak, I don't like losers and narcissists.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey kids, it's the excuse parade. There's the "Refs have it out for us" float. Oh, and there's the "it's all the defense's fault" balloon.

Hey look, is that the "poor route running and no separation" truck coming out way?

Sit tight guys, in no time the "poor scheme" marching band will be walking by.

Last but not least, the wagon bearing the names of former players and coaches who all valiantly sacrificed their careers to preserve Daks job and image.

This is the best and most predictable parade. Every year, early January, after another embarrassing playoff loss. You can count on it just like Macy's on thanksgiving day or the tournament of roses.

It's the Dak excuse parade. Mark your calendars folks.
21b01e75-3094-4ef4-8fe7-4a0b0755c3e4_text.gif

60 million a year as that's the market value for Flounder Dak.....

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I dont think anyone is happy, NOW what the problem is, that is for sure a discussion..to me Change the names on the field and sideline, if not for any other reason than to change the names of the people in these threeds..I have my doughts that without a change at GM it will change the outcome...
Jerry's the real problem here but you really have to have players that can overcome him. Dak is scared to death in big games anymore. I know that look. I suffer from anxiety. We have no chance when he's like that.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hoping he can do it is one thing

Excusing, justifying, and rationalizing failure is entirely different.

#1 makes you a fan.

#2 makes you an enabler.
I'm just for real...Dak isn't going anywhere so for me to keep hating Dak is useless. Why am I even rooting for Dallas then. He's going to be here this season. And I'm going to hope he gets MVP of the league and Super Bowl. I been hating Jerry for 28 years. Yet still here hoping and rooting that this clown changes. Already he's done torpedoed another season minus a Super job from Dak and McCarthy. Thats what I don't understand. Some of you act like Dak has been here for 28 years. Yea. We've come up short in the playoffs. But the Dak years have been the best years we've had since Romo's failures in the playoffs. Only thing that's the same is Jerry as GM. You want to win? Get rid of the GM. The quarterback by the way- was picked by the GM. Screwed up the q.b. salary cap by the GM. We were 8-8 every year until we got Dak. So maybe Dak needs a few more years. Even Manning hadn't won one at this point. You guys would of wanted to cut him also?

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry's the real problem here but you really have to have players that can overcome him. Dak is scared to death in big games anymore. I know that look. I suffer from anxiety. We have no chance when he's like that.
How can you get players to overcome him by Jerry as GM? I agree.. Dak does panic. But what else do we have??? That's realistic???Anybody else could be better. They could be worse. Under Jerry:facepalm:Dak has been the best q.b. we've had since Romo. And it took many years for us to find him. I'd take Dak any day over that crap Jerry was feeding us pre- Romo. So once again. It's Jerry!!! Not Dak. Going to be Jerry that sinks this season also. I've said. No matter who the q,b. is. We aren't winning crap with Jerry. But as of now. Dak gives us the best shot.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm just for real...Dak isn't going anywhere so for me to keep hating Dak is useless. Why am I even rooting for Dallas then. He's going to be here this season. And I'm going to hope he gets MVP of the league and Super Bowl. I been hating Jerry for 28 years. Yet still here hoping and rooting that this clown chances. Already he's done torpedoed another season minus a Super job from Dak and McCarthy. Thats what I don't understand. Some of you act like Dak has been here for 28 years. Yea. We've come up short in the playoffs. But the Dak years have been the best years we've had since Romo's failures in the playoffs. Only thing that's the same is Jerry as GM. You want to win? Get rid of the GM. The quarterback by the way- was picked by the GM. Screwed up the q.b. salary cap by the GM. We were 8-8 every year until we got Dak. So maybe Dak needs a few more years. Even Manning hadn't won one at this point. You guys would of wanted to cut him also?
Your not hating Dak, you just want him paid at the detriment of the team, real Cowboy fan. Manning has nothing to do with Dak, take the deflection down the road.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
How can you get players to overcome him by Jerry as GM? I agree.. Dak does panic. But what else do we have??? That's realistic???Anybody else could be better. They could be worse. Under Jerry:facepalm:Dak has been the best q.b. we've had since Romo. And it took many years for us to find him. I'd take Dak any day over that crap Jerry was feeding us pre- Romo. So once again. It's Jerry!!! Not Dak. Going to be Jerry that sinks this season also. I've said. No matter who the q,b. is. We aren't winning crap with Jerry. But as of now. Dak gives us the best shot.
Which means no shot. I understand why you're worried . You are having flashbacks of the early 2000's. One thing about that. It would force Jerry to do something drastic because the one thing he can't live with is the Cowboys being irrelevant. Maybe it's because I'm getting older but I'd sacrifice a few good years to what we got now because we all know how this is going to end up in the end. We have to have some hope and by bringing everybody back I don't see how we have any.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Your not hating Dak, you just want him paid at the detriment of the team, real Cowboy fan. Manning has nothing to do with Dak, take the deflection down the road.
Man :facepalm: Are you serious:laugh:You think Dak is going to line my pockets with 100 dollar bills if he gets this new deal???? Hey, Dak. If you are reading this...please help a Dallas Cowboy fan out...line my pockets...please.......I have no power in what Dak makes or don't make. Your GM did then let Dak take him to the woodshed. As the godfather once said " never mess with a mans woman or his money" Wise advice IMO. Dak had a noon shoot out with Jerry. Sponsored by Jerry and Jerry lost. To the winner goes the spoils.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Everything you posted is true. Dak as of now give the Cowboys the best chance this coming season. What you don't get is, Dak cannot do it all by his bad self if he takes a huge chunk of the salary cap. You want him paid what he can get at the cost of the rest of the team. That is what you don't understand. And guess what? As fans that is what we are going to have to see again, a team that cannot afford quality players because, well, Dak needs the money. Pitiful.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man :facepalm: Are you serious:laugh:You think Dak is going to line my pockets with 100 dollar bills if he gets this new deal???? Hey, Dak. If you are reading this...please help a Dallas Cowboy fan out...line my pockets...please.......I have no power in what Dak makes or don't make. Your GM did then let Dak take him to the woodshed. As the godfather once said " never mess with a mans woman or his money" Wise advice IMO. Dak had a noon shoot out with Jerry. Sponsored by Jerry and Jerry lost. To the winner goes the spoils.
To the winner goes the spoils is right, and Dak is spoiling the Cowboys because he is a winner. Nice logic, Batman. Oh, I mean biggest Cowboy fan on the planet.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Everything you posted is true. Dak as of now give the Cowboys the best chance this coming season. What you don't get is, Dak cannot do it all by his bad self if he takes a huge chunk of the salary cap. You want him paid what he can get at the cost of the rest of the team. That is what you don't understand. And guess what? As fans that is what we are going to have to see again, a team that cannot afford quality players because, well, Dak needs the money. Pitiful.
You're not understanding me. Dak wants to take a cut-I'm all for it. I'm saying he won't. Not because he's greedy but because if he did that * puts pressure on other guys to do it also. And that would be messing with their money. No quarterback or any player would do this. Well. Brady did. Brady had a wife or "HAD" a wife at home making more than him. Brady was the main money maker for mom-kids-family. I guarantee he takes no such pay cut. I get in our average world- not speaking for you-60 million is a lot of money. But in Jerry's world that might as well be 60 dollars. Dak may live for another 40 years or hopefully more. Better get all you can while all you can is giving. He earned it-he didn't steal it. And this is going to be peanuts compared to what guys after Dak will get. So why should Dak be the one that falls on the sword? I sure wouldn't take a shave and you wouldn't either outside of your fan thoughts on the subject.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
To the winner goes the spoils is right, and Dak is spoiling the Cowboys because he is a winner. Nice logic, Batman. Oh, I mean biggest Cowboy fan on the planet.
Once again you dodge the subject... Dak didn't spoil anything. he's getting what the market says he should get. Now if that spoils the Cowboys-that's on your GM. He's the one who gave him the money. Dak didn't hold him up in some dark alley. For the last time. Jerry could of signed Dak for 25 million. Jerry chose to wait, and it went up to 48 million. Now 60 million. If Jerry owed you guys 60 million and Jerry said. Could you cut 10 or 20 to help the team out.

Ya'll would be like... "Let me get this right" give you back millions to save the team??? Fool-you better give me my money"....
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It would be better if he said he was getting a cut lol. Him being a grown groupie is waaaay worse at least I can understand getting some financial reward from his groupie behavior. Just being a sunshine pumping you can do it even though they can’t soccer dad type is stupid imo.

nobody

Reaction score
"Our defense couldn't get a stop"

Our defense literally got a stop on the second Green Bay possession

Dak then followed that up with his first interception at our own 30
What you will never get most Dak fans to admit is that momentum is a huge factor in big games. In those games Dak plays atrociously early and literally stifles the Cowboys momentum while handing the other team a lot of momentum...then it snowballs.

That doesn't excuse the defense, but when the defense gets no help from the offense early on, they'll get exhausted and demoralized. Then the Defense does even worse demoralizing the offense. Then when the opposing team switches to prevent defense and puts in backups, suddenly Dak magically gets good and pads those stats.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're not understanding me. Dak wants to take a cut-I'm all for it. I'm saying he won't. Not because he's greedy but because if he did that * puts pressure on other guys to do it also. And that would be messing with their money. No quarterback or any player would do this. Well. Brady did. Brady had a wife or "HAD" a wife at home making more than him. Brady was the main money maker for mom-kids-family. I guarantee he takes no such pay cut. I get in our average world- not speaking for you-60 million is a lot of money. But in Jerry's world that might as well be 60 dollars. Dak may live for another 40 years or hopefully more. Better get all you can while all you can is giving. He earned it-he didn't steal it. And this is going to be peanuts compared to what guys after Dak will get. So why should Dak be the one that falls on the sword? I sure wouldn't take a shave and you wouldn't either outside of your fan thoughts on the subject.
lol...Dak can have all the money he wants, and he can even learn how to swallow a sword by a circus clown, but if what you are saying is that Dak should make as much money as he can get, that is hands of greed.

Dak can have his money, but he probably will never ever be able to say he won a SB as a Dallas Cowboy and that should be his goal as the QB.

I saw an interview, you might have also, where Maholmes said that his next contract is not going to be about money because he said he already has enough to last life times for his kids and that what he wants is a legacy, winning SB's. And a Dak fan such as yourself wants Dak to be paid more than Maholmes without winning a nothing. That is not a team player.

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
What you will never get most Dak fans to admit is that momentum is a huge factor in big games. In those games Dak plays atrociously early and literally stifles the Cowboys momentum while handing the other team a lot of momentum...then it snowballs.

That doesn't excuse the defense, but when the defense gets no help from the offense early on, they'll get exhausted and demoralized. Then the Defense does even worse demoralizing the offense. Then when the opposing team switches to prevent defense and puts in backups, suddenly Dak magically gets good and pads those stats.
I'm not going to argue your point for it's a good point. But Dak was bad at times this season and at times he was great. You could say this about the whole team and coaching. Problem is how can we win moving forward. You guys want to get rid of Dak let's get rid of Ceedee and Micah also. That's going all in on a re-build. Tank-Martin. Any asset we can get top draft picks for. I'm all for this if we going to do this. But I think with a few moves we can get to a SB in 1 to 2 years with Dak. And if we don't? Total rebuild. Let's get it to 30 worthless years under Jerry then tear it down...We'd be near 100 million under the cap.