Video: Lombardi: “This is the best version of Dak that we've seen”

Carson

Reaction score
Don’t tell the 49ers fan base. To them this is a 4 win team who got lucky to beat Tampa

Ken

Reaction score
If you love Dak...as I do...this "King" **** ain't helping. It's poison. Ask mods to delete.
You probably haven't watched Voch before if his nickname "King" is bothering you so much lol

He is mostly joking with that statement.

He is not joking about the rest of what he is saying and he is absolutely right.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
I wonder if other fan bases forget 7 years worth of evidence because of 1 game against an 8-9 team?

I doubt it.

This is why Cowboys fans are mocked.
I know you get stuck on saying things over and over thinking your making a profound thought or whatever....but....what do you think the 7 years of "evidence" is showing exactly?

A qb who wins, leads #1 offenses, keeps getting better, etc?

What do you think it has shown? Lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I know you get stuck on saying things over and over thinking your making a profound thought or whatever....but....what do you think the 7 years of "evidence" is showing exactly?

A qb who wins, leads #1 offenses, keeps getting better, etc?

What do you think it has shown? Lol
Kellen Moore coaches the #1 offense and you want him fired.

You're fooling nobody, Dak fan.

Ken

Reaction score
Kellen Moore coaches the #1 offense and you want him fired.

You're fooling nobody, Dak fan.
Kellen Moore leads bottom 1/3 offenses when Dak doesn't play.

Fact

Now, do they compliment each other? I am willing to agree with that. They win this week and it looks anything like last week, I will give Moore his props, as I stated earlier last week.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Kellen Moore leads bottom 1/3 offenses when Dak doesn't play.

Fact

Now, do they compliment each other? I am willing to agree with that. They win this week and it looks anything like last week, I will give Moore his props, as I stated earlier last week.
Ohh, Moore still has more to prove but you're willing to throw everything you think about him away if we play well Sunday as if he all of a sudden "figured things out"?

See, that's how you Dak fans operate and why you can't be taken seriously.

shabazz

Reaction score
I wonder if other fan bases forget 7 years worth of evidence because of 1 game against an 8-9 team?

I doubt it.

This is why Cowboys fans are mocked.
In all fairness Dak really couldn’t win either way last game. If he wins, it beating a team with a losing record and if he lost it would have been devastating.

some of us fans recognize that this last team win was against a less than mediocre team. Some can beat their chest and not acknowledge the strength of the team we beat, and that’s fine

but a real team is waiting in San Fran and IF they beat that team, they will have TRULY a accomplished something worthy of praise and something to believe in.

Ken

Reaction score
Ohh, Moore still has more to prove but you're willing to throw everything you think about him away if we play well Sunday as if he all of a sudden "figured things out"?

See, that's how you Dak fans operate and why you can't be taken seriously.
Still waiting for you to answer the question originally posed instead of deflecting.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In all fairness Dak really couldn’t win either way last game. If he wins, it beating a team with a losing record and if he lost it would have been devastating.

some of us fans recognize that this last team win was against a less than mediocre team. Some can beat their chest and not acknowledge the strength of the team we beat, and that’s fine

but a real team is waiting in San Fran and IF they beat that team, they will have TRULY a accomplished something worthy of praise and something to believe in.
The ones that are beating their chest right now have been quiet for a month.

I remember when Cowboys fans expected better and would never try and crown a guy for playing well in a Wild Card game against an 8-9 team. This new generation of "participation trophy" fan is embarrassing and lives up to all the bad stereotypes people think Cowboys fans are.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Still waiting for you to answer the question originally posed instead of deflecting.....
1 game shows nothing.

Expect better.

I feel like we could get the breaks beat off us Sunday and you Dak fans will bring up this Wild Card game as some kind of crowning achievement.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I remember when Cowboys fans expected better and would never try and crown a guy for playing well in a Wild Card game against an 8-9 team. This new generation of "participation trophy" fan is embarrassing and lives up to all the bad stereotypes people think Cowboys fans are.
Shut it, troll. Go back to your Giants, Commanders or Eagles forums.

Ken

Reaction score

Yes, Tampa didn't have a good year this year mostly due to injuries. They were as healthy as they had been and were at home with the GOAT at QB. Two years removed from being Champs.

They are not your typical 8-9 football team.

You are correct though, this week is a huge challenge.

Ken

Reaction score
1 game shows nothing.

Expect better.

I feel like we could get the breaks beat off us Sunday and you Dak fans will bring up this Wild Card game as some kind of crowning achievement.
So the past 7 years shows what exactly? Still waiting for that answer. I thought it would be easy since you keep saying it.

shabazz

Reaction score

They’ve got everything invested in just one guy. We support the whole team while they just cheer for one

some of them would be thrilled if Dak puts up 300 yards against the Niners in garbage time and we lose.

not all of them but a few.…….the team in San Fran be waiting on elite Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
1 game shows nothing.

Expect better.

You said the Cowboys would lose against Brady and the Buccaneers because of Dak. As usual, you were way wrong. If I were you, I would be so embarrassed for looking so ignorant, I wouldn't show my face around here until next season. But, as usual, you have no integrity. Your trollish inner self does not allow you to behave with integrity.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So the past 7 years shows what exactly? Still waiting for that answer. I thought it would be easy since you keep saying it.
The past 7 years shows that Dak is Dak.

The past 7 years shows that his play against the Bucs is an outlier.

The past 7 years shows that you should not expect that play from him Sunday.

The past 7 years shows that he will fail to play at the level needed consistently.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For Dak to have a good game it all starts up front with OL. They have to give him time. SF defense is much better than Tampa, so expecting the same kind of evening for Dak is a tall order. Dak must protect the ball and avoid the big mistakes. Yards will not come as easy.