Loophole in Dak's contract could reduce his salary cap hit to $40.93M

kskboys

Reaction score
I think you’re read on the situation in regards to dak is entirely off. I don’t think they think daks an issue at all which is why fans are upset. I do agree they may, (underline that and put it bold letters) may get aggressive in free agency to generate buzz but the reality is that right people are pissed but in 8 months? They know the fans will be right back in those seats and in front of those tv’s
That's what I think.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Having Dak playing in lame duck status is probably the best way to go. It eases the future cap hits and allows a bit more time to transition. Jerry and many fans will get one more year of hope that "this is the year".

Not the best idea for the locker room, but I think that ship has already sailed.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Wrong ..Jerry Jones extended Prescott because 32 teams passed on Cooper Rush :laugh::lmao:
And here we are again.

I thought you had figured out that there were 32 teams, but it appears I spoke too soon, as you keep reverting back to this 33 team model.

If "32 teams passed" on Rush, then 1 of two things is a certainty:

either there are (at least) 33 teams in the league, or, if there are only 32 teams, he's out of the league. Of course, we know, neither one of these is true.

Maybe if you spend a little more time having legit discussion and a little less time trying vainly to embarrass others, you wouldn't end up looking like such a jackass.
Just a little friendly advice.

Ken

Reaction score
Don't they get more money designating him a June first cut??
I know you hate the player but why would you cut someone you could get multiple high-round picks for?

Is this what you would do in your madden offseason then trade a 2 and future 3rd for a top 10 pick for this year? Inquiring mind want to know....

Qcard

Reaction score
So how did you find out
I read…..back in 2021 CBS news article :lmao2: :lmao2: You know places where they hide stuff from Dak Haters!!

Honest question…..Do you think a person can pull Up a Cowboyszone Post from March, April and May 2021 with details of Prescott’s contract:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
This post is Trending on the Herd!!! Live TV!!!

LFG @big dog cowboy ….Yes I fell in Love with Cowherd in December….we are seeing other folks now:lmao2:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Nope....I Love seeing Dak Haters squirm is low information narratives..

This information was available readily after Dak's 2021 contract extension and more intelligent Cowboy fans read the details and weren't selling Cooper Rush Hope :lmao: :lmao:

Is @BoysForLife..... @big dog cowboy Mom??:lmao2::lmao2:

Reading is fundamental

This is March 9th 2021 Link !!! Please read at bed time highlighted area.:laugh::laugh:

Dak Haters are lice...isshhh:lmao:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ntract-extension-with-record-126m-guaranteed/

He'll average $42 million per year over the first three seasons, but there's a reason the overarching deal helps the Cowboys save cap space: It's because it's reportedly actually a six-year deal that's voidable after four years, per Adam Schefter of ESPN, which means the much-needed compromise that had to be struck to get it done finally was achieved -- after three years of trying.
Of course the info was out there in the minute details. I never denied that.
You acting like you were aware of every aspect of this contract is what's in question.

Zero doubt you were unaware, otherwise you would have surely mentioned it during all the talks on this board about his extension, as you desperately want to appear to be more informed than everyone else. It's part and parcel of your schtick. And everyone here knows it.

Qcard

Reaction score
Of course the info was out there in the minute details. I never denied that.
You acting like you were aware of every aspect of this contract is what's in question.

Zero doubt you were unaware, otherwise you would have surely mentioned it during all the talks on this board about his extension, as you desperately want to appear to be more informed than everyone else. It's part and parcel of your schtick. And everyone here knows it.
You are a good student. I have always stated my purpose here was to ridicule and expose Dak Haters as low level fans….. :lmao2:

leeblair

Reaction score
I think you’re read on the situation in regards to dak is entirely off. I don’t think they think daks an issue at all which is why fans are upset. I do agree they may, (underline that and put it bold letters) may get aggressive in free agency to generate buzz but the reality is that right people are pissed but in 8 months? They know the fans will be right back in those seats and in front of those tv’s
I guess we'll see what happens, but I think fans are sick of seeing the season end because Dak chokes in the playoffs.
Fans are smart enough to know the Cowboys have benefitted from weak schedules and even then they were beaten by teams like the 49'ers, Bills, and Dolphins.
No matter who they pick up I think it will be hard for Jerry to get the fans excited as long as Dak is the quarterback.