Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | Postgame Thread

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yep, it's 100% on Lance. But I guarantee you - if it was Dak out there his fan club would be blaming the defense for not tossing a shutout.
Lucky they did not score 60 with 5 int's. Our scrubs on D did not give up like our starters did in GB.

Sydla

Reaction score
Someone in the game thread tried to spike the ball claiming the way Lance was playing tonight it was an indictment of the San Fran coaching staff. Lance then threw three more picks from that point on.

His performance tonight in no way indicts the San Fran staff. In fact, it might vindicate them. Lance still seems to have the same struggles/issues that he had in San Fran.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Lance situation today….is like listening to a bunch of guys in high school talk about this beautiful new chick at school as “the best looking in school”. She’s shapely and knows how to show it…

Then she smiles and she’s missing two teeth.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The short passing play calling is awful…. 2 of the picks, their defenders read the plays right from the start…. As you pointed out, he wad mainly inaccurate there.

Trey’s best throws are the intermediate routes..
I know the person who critiques Dak the most isn’t up in here trying to waive away how bad Lance looked overall.

come on Khiladi. I’m fine with the cowboys moving on from Dak and to the next generation. But let’s be real. They need to draft another QB until they find the right one. Lance ain’t it either.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Lance situation today….is like listening to a bunch of guys in high school talk about this beautiful new chick at school as “the best looking in school”. She’s shapely and knows how to show it…

Then she smiles and she’s missing two teeth.
Way to keep things PG Bob. I thought this post was going to end with “and then she is a dead fish in the sack”