Losing to Giants is good for cowboys long term

starfan1

Reaction score
Nah Im good I hope we bust their fanny all over the place. We could have the #1 pick and those buffoons would find a way to screw it up. I can never root for a loss. I can turn the TV off early but never will i root for a loss. Especially against a division foe.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You fans that think losing games is going to benefit the Cowboys long term are kidding yourselves. Having high draft picks doesn’t guarantee anything. When Jimmy got here the first thing he wanted to establish was a winning attitude. Losing doesn’t build confidence and it can have a negative affect on a locker room. We have players arguing with each other on the sidelines. The fans and players are frustrated. The Cowboys are developing a losing mentality. The team and organization has become an embarrassment. These threads about losing and tanking are ridiculous.

Doomsay

Reaction score
This is my whole issue with people posting about blowing it up.

They think Jerry will hire a young competent coach? Spend $$ on free agency? Be content with a top 5 pick?
I think it will get very ugly going forward, Jerry looks insanely incompetent even to casual fans. Although there is no pending stadium deal currently, it feels like the pre Parcells era where lip smack was compelled to make some uncomfortable moves.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You’re right about that. At least Stephen is in his 60’s Willie. Only about 20 more years to go. Give or take a few.

Maybe I’ll be able to enjoy cowboys winning football when I’m retired.
so over all, given we are in year 29, plus another 20 with Frugal Stephen you are talking about half a century....

perhaps my grand kids may see some success