Luck runs out for Hurts and the Eagles

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Not a word from the conspiracy crew when they watched #10 (Bell) of the 49ers tackle the Eagles Blankenship on that TD catch and run by Deebo.

Funny these dudes shut their tappers when their theories get unspun.

Proof

Reaction score
The media hasn't really been up on the Iggles this year, they are fully aware of their flaws. Tonight turned out just as I said it would, they cannot compete on D and the 9ers D is just plain nasty in all aspects
is your group chat named media or something? because the media were all referring to has been in love with the eagles

Proof

Reaction score
Not a word from the conspiracy crew when they watched #10 (Bell) of the 49ers tackle the Eagles Blankenship on that TD catch and run by Deebo.

huh? what are you even attempting to say here?

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are gonna take a beat down in back to back weeks. Then they get the Hawks who can give em one more.
After watching this game, along with how the Cowboys are playing right now, I actually think Dallas could boat race Philly next Sunday.

Dallas on 10 days rest and playing the best ball they have all year, Philly beat up in the middle of their toughest stretch of the season off a blowout loss to SF and playing bad defense, it might be the perfect storm.

Reaction score
I still worry about Eagles but not as much now. Their new coordinators aren't that good and been covered up because of talent. They miss Shane Steichen really badly. He would've used Jalen and their weapons much better.

Their D sucked today really bad too. It's weird because they played excellent against Dolphins.

Verdict

Reaction score
SF doing this to Philly in their house doesn’t really bring joy to me because we still would have to go through SF.
I would suggest that if Dallas wins out (which is possible, but unlikely) Dallas will likely win the NFC. I could see Dallas beating Philly next week (in fact I would say it’s likely) and then Dallas, Philly and SF all losing another game.

It’s really had to go 14 and 3 in the season. I don’t care how dominant you are.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

Unless, of course, the officials like the 49ers more than the Eagles.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I would suggest that if Dallas wins out (which is possible, but unlikely) Dallas will likely win the NFC. I could see Dallas beating Philly next week (in fact I would say it’s likely) and then Dallas, Philly and SF all losing another game.

It’s really had to go 14 and 3 in the season. I don’t care how dominant you are.
In your scenario, which team has the easiest schedule to finish the season?

GINeric

Reaction score
cowboys arent the 9ers ,

we wont beat them .

we need a purdy

We don't need Purdy.... we need Kyle's offensive mind, McCaffrey, their LB corp, their defensive line, Deebo and Kittle.

Purdy didn't look like he normally does without those guys on the field. That 3 game losing streak proved that.

IceBowler

Reaction score
The refs weren't able to rig the game for the Iggles.
The two teams that played today were the two teams in the league who have the most offensive drives extended by penalty. It is now obvious which team of those two the league prefers.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I respect you a lot, but this Eagles team is not as good as last year's. For all intents and purposes they should have lost to the Cowboys, Chiefs, and Bills and very well could have lost both to the Commanders. I know the great teams find a way to win. But from an outside perspective the Eagles looked like they were simply surviving all year. The only convincing wins they've had are against the Bucs and Dolphins.
I thought they beat KC pretty convincingly.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
is your group chat named media or something? because the media were all referring to has been in love with the eagles
um, my group chat? Many analysts see the flaws in the Eagles games yet at the same time still in love with them as they have managed to somehow win those games

Plankton

Reaction score
The Cowboys have it all laid out for them next week - home game, 10 days of rest, overall good team health, going up against an Eagle team that got boat raced today and beat up as well. No excuses for the Cowboys to do anything but win next week.