Luck runs out for Hurts and the Eagles

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m thinking if we can’t win division we’d rather Egirls have #1 seed than SF.

I’d much rather go to Filthy in divisional round than SF.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Maaaaa! They are lucky I didn’t call them the Cow girls!

You seriously came to a Cowboys board after an Eagles loss and are made people are happy?
And all that Eagles perennial success has gotten them HOW MANY Lombardi Trophies?

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
As well as the Niners played today - they still managed to lose three-straight games during this season. That doesn’t exactly scream ‘invulnerable.’

LovinItAll

Reaction score
It was the Eagles defense that got stomped.
They did, and we didn’t fare any better against them. Or the Seahawks, for that matter (defensively). We’re supposed to have this great defense, but when we score 41 and the game is still close against anything other than a top shelf team - which Seattle is not - there should be some concern in the building.

SF is going to be a tough out against anyone. I will say that we’re playing a different brand of offensive football now than the we played against them the first time we met. Hope that continues.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
As well as the Niners played today - they still managed to lose three-straight games during this season. That doesn’t exactly scream ‘invulnerable.’
Yeah, with Deebo out. I wouldn’t count on injuries to help us.

Motorola

Reaction score
What luck? They were outclassed just like the Cowboys were.
SF outscored the teams considered to be the 2nd, 3rd and perhaps the 4th best (Seattle) teams in the NFC by a combined score of 115 to 42.
Forty-niners are formidable.

Last edited:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
How they are reacting as soon as they face adversity. If they collapse and completely fail at winning the Super Bowl after starting the season 10-1, then the whole city of Philly will be in meltdown mode. Especially if they are one and done in the playoffs despite having home field throughout.

16to87Money

Reaction score
Maaaaa! They are lucky I didn’t call them the Cow girls!

You seriously came to a Cowboys board after an Eagles loss and are made people are happy?
lol, lots of salty Philly fans out there. We held up our end of the bargain, now best of luck to you guys next week.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't think their luck ran out so much as they just got thumped by a better team. Just like we did against the 9ers.
I saw the game on redzone, so I only got parts of it but they didn’t appear to get the breaks like they’ve been getting. When we played them the ball kept bouncing in their favor. They had three formals and recovered every one of them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yea but they had key injuries to WR and RB. They are healthy now. Not looking vulnerable. As a matter of fact looking like best team in NFL.