LVE changed this defense. Dak still a liability

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Another dumb post, his 2rd pas was 14 yards, his 4th or 5th pas was 40, he didn't donk and don't all night.
Man sthu

Just because he sprinkled a few longer passes here and there doesnt mean he wasnt dinking and dunking

Learn football dummy

wssaustin

Reaction score
Dak can run and make some first downs, but he can't throw the ball consistently and his pocket awareness is poor, these are what winning NFL team's QB should have.

Sydla

Reaction score
Stop trying to troll by saying completely false things. I mean, I hope you are trolling or else you’re just not smart.

Calling Smith a low IQ LB isn’t exactly spitting truth here either.

If he was as dumb as you claim they wouldn’t let him call the D, etc.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Man sthu

Just because he sprinkled a few longer passes here and there doesnt mean he wasnt dinking and dunking

Learn football dummy
That’s why you use the “average” or YPA attempt and it gives you the “average” of all his throws.

#learnmath ;)

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I am not implying anything. Somebody used YPA to make Dak look good. I just pointed out that YPA is not only the QBs work.
Oh, I thought you were kidding earlier.

I posted his YPA because another poster said all he does is “dink and dunk”. YPA is often used to determine whether someone is throwing mostly short passes or if they are throwing longer passes. Etc.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_yds_per_att_career.htm

8.9 is and shows for this game he was likely not “dinking and dunking”

There are others that show yards traveled in the air, net yards per attempt, and some others, but this one is commonly used to illustrate if he’s throwing short or long so I used it.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were kidding earlier.

I posted his YPA because another poster said all he does is “dink and dunk”. YPA is often used to determine whether someone is throwing mostly short passes or if they are throwing longer passes. Etc.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_yds_per_att_career.htm

8.9 is and shows for this game he was likely not “dinking and dunking”

There are others that show yards traveled in the air, net yards per attempt, and some others, but this one is commonly used to illustrate if he’s throwing short or long so I used it.

So if Dak throws for 2 yards and the Receiver runs for another 6.9 yards after he caught the ball, Dak gets a 8.9 YPA for this throw?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So if Dak throws for 2 yards and the Receiver runs for another 6.9 yards after he caught the ball, Dak gets a 8.9 YPA for this throw?

Exactly right!!

Also, if Zeke has a 6 yard run a portion of that yardage is automatically awarded to the lineman most responsible for making it possible.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Exactly right!!

Also, if Zeke has a 6 yard run a portion of that yardage is automatically awarded to the lineman most responsible for making it possible.

So throwing for 2 yards is not dink and dunk?

Or better. You are using YPA to determine if somebody throws it long which is false.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Man please

Dak dink and dunks all the damn time. Everyone knows that when its 3rd and long, a short pass underneath is coming and its punt time...

Dak Stans= Mental issues
Define everyone.

Pretty sure Gallup didn’t know that when he caught a 40 yarder on 3rd down and was tackled immediately to please @pacy

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So throwing for 2 yards is not dink and dunk?
Yes, but throwing for 12 isn’t. So you take the average of the completions. You’ve already figured the math out so we won’t go through that again.

Was Montana Dink... ?

He threw mostly short passes. They called it the West Coast offense. Won like 4 Super Bowls.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Man please

Dak dink and dunks all the damn time. Everyone knows that when its 3rd and long, a short pass underneath is coming and its punt time...

Dak Stans= Mental issues
If 24-28 and setting a new consecutive competition record for the team and winning 4 straight while beating the hottest and maybe the best NFL team doesn’t make you happy what will?

What is your solution at QB?
Maybe the packers will release Rodgers?
Maybe we can trade for Luck?
Draft a QB? They always turn out great.
Give me some feasible solutions.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
If 24-28 and setting a new consecutive competition record for the team and winning 4 straight while beating the hottest and maybe the best NFL team doesn’t make you happy what will?

What is your solution at QB?
Maybe the packers will release Rodgers?
Maybe we can trade for Luck?
Draft a QB? They always turn out great.
Give me some feasible solutions.
Its simple, draft a QB in the early rounds

If that doesnt work out, fire your scouting department

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dak stans know deep down that this level of qb play wont get us nowhere in the playoffs.

24-28 doesnt mean **** if you only putting 13 points on the board. Id much rather my qb go 10-20 and put 24 points on the board.

The above is exactly how i know Dak stans are truly blind. How can you pump up a qb performance in which he only put up 13 points on the board??

I guarantee any of you, this or any other team isnt walking in to the LA coliseum or Super dome and winning by only scoring 13 points

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
LVE is definitely the reason this defense is playing so good. Rolando McClain made our defense in 14 and LVE looks better than him and is impacting this team more than he did 4 years ago. Amazing.

Ken

Reaction score
Man please

Dak Stans= Mental issues
And everyone except Dak bashers knows that 90% of them are designed.

Get a clue.