Twitter: LVE Is Not Happy About The Way Ya'll Seem Excited To Be Rid Of Jaylon

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Easy to see Jaylon gone and the new whipping boy is LVE. Fans have to have someone to whine about. Personally I just want to see him go out and help this defense out.

I think LVE is a good player. I’m a fan of his.

His comments are soft and his awareness of the world he lives is terrible.

Imagine fans and media not discussing player salary? Lol.. What a weak comment by LVE.

He tries to equate playing in the NFL to a normal job and just can’t understand why fans would talk about their salary. So stupid.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LVE is literally paid to play a children's game for the people he is criticizing's entertainment.

He really shouldn't bite the hand that feeds. He should focus on getting ready for the Giants instead.

If you don't want the fans criticizing you for your play then don't give them a reason too. Simple.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think LVE is a good player. I’m a fan of his.

His comments are soft and his awareness of the world he lives is terrible.

Imagine fans and media not discussing player salary? Lol.. What a weak comment by LVE.

He tries to equate playing in the NFL to a normal job and just can’t understand why fans would talk about their salary. So stupid.

He spoke his mind, period. I know some think players should just go out and play and never speak and never give their views. Sorry these are not puppets. I think he spoke out of frustration and personally did not bother me one single bit. How others take it that is on them. What you want these guys to be good little soldiers who are tucked away at the end of the game and keep quite? Right now all I want to see is him out vs NY whom I think will look to run and it will be critical for him to step up and help shot down that run.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Easy to see Jaylon gone and the new whipping boy is LVE. Fans have to have someone to whine about. Personally I just want to see him go out and help this defense out.
Did we the fans make LVE open his trap and say what he did? Just checking. Is he in control of what comes from his mouth? As my friend Ted Nugent says: "YOU PEARL HARBOR ME, I NAGASAKI YOU." That was 4 LVE.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Did we the fans make LVE open his trap and say what he did? Just checking. Is he in control of what comes from his mouth? As my friend Ted Nugent says: "YOU PEARL HARBOR ME, I NAGASAKI YOU." That was 4 LVE.

I have never said people can't speak their minds, fans do all the time. Now some get bent out of shape because a player spoke up. Give me a break people come here to trash players on a daily basis and that is perfectly fine, people should say how they feel regardless if others agree with them or not. But a player speaking out, oh my god the world is coming to an end. I'm sure LVE will survive all this talk by people who could only dream of playing in the NFL but do not have the ability

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have never said people can't speak their minds, fans do all the time. Now some get bent out of shape because a player spoke up. Give me a break people come here to trash players on a daily basis and that is perfectly fine, people should say how they feel regardless if others agree with them or not. But a player speaking out, oh my god the world is coming to an end. I'm sure LVE will survive all this talk by people who could only dream of playing in the NFL but do not have the ability
He can speak his mind when he achieves something . Until then, he's on notice thanks 2 his own ramblings.We pay his salary. He should never forget that.I wanna be clear..I like the guy. I think if he can find his niche, he can be great.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He can speak his mind when he achieves something . Until then, he's on notice thanks 2 his own ramblings.We pay his salary. He should never forget that.I wanna be clear..I like the guy. I think if he can find his niche, he can be great.

No he can speak his mind any time he likes. We pay his salary sure we also all have different views, we are not 1 united front, easy to see here.

Rayman70

Reaction score
No he can speak his mind any time he likes. We pay his salary sure we also all have different views, we are not 1 united front, easy to see here.
that isn't how this works man. That kinda talk has 2 be earned, otherwise he looks like a fool.He is bitter. That wont fly with Quinn.See how long he stays in Dallas. Lets just wait. We can revisit this.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the team is united. I think we still have to root out the dissenters. Is LVE one? We will see.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LVE you're job is to entertain. So yes, you will have critics. Enjoy the money and deal with it. The jobs a CHOICE. You don't like it? The world needs more bartenders.
LVE is the only Cowboy I've seen that has come out to defended Jaylon. I've not seen a single other player say anything about Jaylon being gone.

That speaks volumes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
that isn't how this works man. That kinda talk has 2 be earned, otherwise he looks like a fool.He is bitter. That wont fly with Quinn.See how long he stays in Dallas. Lets just wait. We can revisit this.

No you don't get to determine when people are allowed to speech. You can react to what someone says however you feel but no you have no right to dictate when someone is allowed to talk. Fact is fans are as fickle as the come. I watched Troy Aikman help this team to 3 SB and yet was booed towards the end of his career.