Twitter: Maher: "I’ll put my head on the pillow tonight feeling good about my kicks"

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Sounds like my brother who needed a resume to get a job and he did a hand written one. I told him it had to be typed and his response "I think my resume is good as it is". I like my resume he says.

BIG TIME EYE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Javier

Reaction score
LOL

He is making fun of us the fans. This guy may be the worst K in the history of this club and the worst football player of all time.

Next game at home boo the hell out of him

Valkyr

Reaction score
Bw9P88RIYAE23K9.jpg

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It's all about the culture. Players wouldn't be acting like they are under Garrett with Belichick. The Patriots cut about 4 kickers this season because they don't put up with lackluster play that causes their team to lose games.

romonumberone

Reaction score
To be fair to Maher he made every kick but one and it looked like he hit it straight and maybe the 9 mph wind tweaked it a little? I don't know. Yeah he has missed a lot of kicks.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Maher doesn't care, he knows he has been living the dream the past 2 seasons. He never should have made it to the NFL but he won the lottery, just happening to be the guy the Cowboys brought to training camp when they already decided they were done with Bailey to save money. Right place, right time and now he's had a 2 year NFL career, making some long kicks to put his name in the record books.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If Jerry has any semblance of respect for this team, organization and fans, he will fire this bum first thing in the morning.
There are kickers on the street better than this bum,,, do I need to even name them?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
This guy is so frustrating, has the leg to make 60 yard field goals one of which would have been good from 67, but can't drive the ball deep into the endzone. Instead of three points we get three options, wide right, wide left or off the upright. And if that's not bad enough he treats us to a kickoff out of bounds and a weak onside attempt.

When there's no accountability sleep comes easy:(
He can kick it out of the endzone. We've seen him do it many times. Those short kicks are by design. The idiot ST coach is inviting a kick return with the hopes of getting a flag on the play thus pushing them back close to the endzone. Not sure what the heck he was trying to do on the out of bounds kick.

Cmac

Reaction score
That's just arrogant and unaccountable. His belongings would be in a box this morning, and a message that he needs to come to the office right now.