Make no mistake, Rush is playing for the starting job Sunday

blueblood70

Reaction score
we should trade rush before the trade deadline, max our compensations. Let be real Grier could have played last week, ran the wildcat rpo game, and we would have still WON. facts.

I would love to see what other teams think of Rush..would be a shock to some of you who are wishing his very average to below average starting qb skillset and stats into being the DC starter. hes not, im sure.

the league would quench those delusional thoughts.

I like rush but this has gone beyond the ridiculous believing rush is better than Dak,.,

blueblood70

Reaction score
There’s no way Cooper Rush is starting all season with the anemic passing attack we have along with our lack of scoring. Our offense is going to have to get a whole lot better if we’re going to make a serious run. The only chance for that to happen is with Dak.
TY LOL delusional substances must be in the food and water chain for some of these dak haters.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
not happening maybe an audition for trade for old rush or a team next year..DAK will start next week no matter what and that the right move PERIOD!! dak haters step aside Rush has done nothing special to takes daks job..period no debate hes been along for the ride and hasnt messed it up.

...except win 4 straight games while NOT turning the ball over......something that Dak has NEVER done in his career.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Make no mistake....Rush will be pulled and Dak put in, Sunday night.
If dak suits up as the #2 , they for sure have the beagles guessing right now.. which is good all the wild possibilities the FO are throwing out with no real information. he could be inactive, could be the 2 , could roll out and be shocked hes actually starting LOL

RonWashington

Reaction score
I don't care what you hear from whomever ....

A lot is riding Sunday...

Rush wins Sunday night he will have earned the starting spot.

Now...if this team decides to change course.. going back to Dak...and we start losing...then this falls on McCarthy....and you got bigger problems.

I don’t think never have that MM is making those decisions and there in lies the bigger issue surrounding how the team runs .

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I liked The Wrath Of Khan.
BnXSpRJ.gif

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The only way he wins the job is if he puts up 30-40 and 350 yards with 3 td's, because they are going to force him to throw the ball

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Rush wins Sunday night he will not have earned the starting spot.

Now...if this team decides to change course.. going back to Rush after Dak gets his job back...and we start losing...then this falls on McCarthy....and you got bigger problems.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
we should trade rush before the trade deadline, max our compensations. Let be real Grier could have played last week, ran the wildcat rpo game, and we would have still WON. facts.

I would love to see what other teams think of Rush..would be a shock to some of you who are wishing his very average to below average starting qb skillset and stats into being the DC starter. hes not, im sure.

I like rush but this has gone beyond the ridiculous believing rush is better than Dak,.,

By chance are you a part of Dak's agent group because the only reason you would trade Rush, a QB that has gone 5-0 in his starts, is because you need to relieve Dak of his concerns that a back-up QB is somehow threatening his ego.

Staubacher

Reaction score

Perhaps the dumbest take yet in this whole debate. Throw away the undefeated backup. Because it's a given Dak won't get hurt again or have more clunker games.

I can't take your nonsense anymore, ignored.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Basically, even if the Cowboys win with Rush against the Eagles, there is no quarterback controversy. Then if Dak comes back and plays great and we keep winning, there is no QB controversy. However, if Dak comes back and plays like crap and we start losing, THEN, yes, we have ourselves a QB controversy.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’d estimate there is about a 0% chance Rush remains the starter once Dak is ready to go.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Now...if this team decides to change course.. going back to Dak...and we start losing...then this falls on McCarthy....and you got bigger problems.
Lol....

Shane612

Reaction score

It's hard to believe that Jerry will allow a $40,000,000.00 player to stand on the sideline when he's healthy.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The only way he wins the job is if he puts up 30-40 and 350 yards with 3 td's, because they are going to force him to throw the ball

The telling difference between Dak and Rush has been when teams have stacked the box Rush has managed to his his receivers in stride resulting in big plays. That’s what happened to the Giants. I can’t remember the last time I saw Dak Prescott hit any receiver in stride.

Shane612

Reaction score
Rush isn't better than Dak, no one should believe that right now. However, Dak isn't that much better than Rush either, if at all.
Dak will play when he's healthy...he has 40,000,000 reasons to play.