Man Dak is limited

BHendri5

Reaction score
Dak is elite. He will be every bit as good as Wilson. He has shown us flashes these past years. I think Wilson is the best WB in the league

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Almost every one of our players is limited compared to the best at the position, even Zeke. Maybe a couple people on our offensive line like Martin and Fred Beard would be solid? Man, this team sucks.

Swagger

Reaction score
if Dak had pulled us to 28-23, many would call his yards stat padding

Difference is that Wilson actually had a drive to take the lead at the end of the game - not his fault that it didn't materialise, dropped pass and a nice play by Preston Smith ended it followed by Pete Carroll not going for it on 4th down.

But the point being that rather than just making the scoreline look more respectable against a prevent defense (Prescott), Wilson played lights out to put the Seahawks in a position to actually win the game.

Rodgers was lights out as well on third down.

Two proper quarterbacks. No gimmicks.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well lets see what mahomes and rodgers look like against the teams
they play next week.
Wilson did good running today, but like dak many of his passes were high,
behind etc, with some being good. and he lost, was slow starter today.
Wilson is only better in that he does use his legs more and is good at that when he does it.
All qb's in nfl look limited compared to mahomes and jackson.
good luck finding and getting one like those 2.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Dak is in the middle of the pack. Being the 12th best human being on the planet at playing QB means that you are probably pretty good at it. Unfortunately, there are 11 better and 3 to 5 who are noticeably better.

Dallas can win with Dak as QB but he has to have a better team around him than Mahomes or Wilson or Brees etc. to do it. Last year, he did. If Dallas keeps handing out stupid contracts and then has to let people go, he won't. I have no problem keeping Dak. I have a problem with keeping him on $35m per year or so.

Its really hard to find a QB like Mahomes. Nowadays, its not quite as hard to find a QB like Dak particularly if you are willing to spend $30m per year on it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak will never be Mahomes or Wilson....

But in fairness, who really is?
I mean it’s too early to tell if he can be Wilson. Mind you two years ago people said Dak would never be capable of throwing for 300 yards a game and 30 touchdowns and he did that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak is in the middle of the pack. Being the 12th best human being on the planet at playing QB means that you are probably pretty good at it. Unfortunately, there are 11 better and 3 to 5 who are noticeably better.

Dallas can win with Dak as QB but he has to have a better team around him than Mahomes or Wilson or Brees etc. to do it. Last year, he did. If Dallas keeps handing out stupid contracts and then has to let people go, he won't. I have no problem keeping Dak. I have a problem with keeping him on $35m per year or so.

Its really hard to find a QB like Mahomes. Nowadays, its not quite as hard to find a QB like Dak particularly if you are willing to spend $30m per year on it.
You can name 11 guys better than Dak?

shabazz

Reaction score
So you are comparing Dak to the 2 best QBs in the game today. If Dak isn’t as good as Mahomes he sucks.

What is depressing is that people think this way.

Don't be depressed. Most fans think hes average to a tick above average. There are factions that believe hes Elite and some that hes awful. If he is top 10-15, pay him like that.

If they feels hes in Wilson, Mahomes or Rodgers class he will get paid for that, but remember "with Great Salary come Great Responsibility".........

shabazz

Reaction score
Bring out the Russell Wilson comparisons but it's just not fair to use Mahomes. Mahomes is like Dan Marino. One of those freaky great QBs that only comes around once a decade or two. Last time we had someone that dominant at their position was Larry Allen. Chiefs fans will be riding high the next ten years.
:hammer:

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak would have more fans and support if he was not so arrogant or full of himself; by asking for a ridiculous amount of $ he is not worth; when he knows he need a lot of weapons around him to succeed.

I dont mind him asking for the ridiculous amount as much as I would watching Jerry commit to paying it

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
well lets see what mahomes and rodgers look like against the teams
they play next week.
Wilson did good running today, but like dak many of his passes were high,
behind etc, with some being good. and he lost, was slow starter today.
Wilson is only better in that he does use his legs more and is good at that when he does it.
All qb's in nfl look limited compared to mahomes and jackson.
good luck finding and getting one like those 2.
There were a lot of off target passes from most QBs this weekend. I think Dak haters believe all other QBs put the ball on the money all the time and they don’t. The thing is they are looking for every single thing they can to criticize Dak for but don’t use that same standard to judge any other QB.

Another example is this garbage time stats that came up this year. I don’t remember these guys complaining about Romo’s garbage time stats and he had a ton of them.

I don’t mind harsh critique as long as people aren’t hypocrites.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Jameis Winston lead the league in yards.. He’s not very good...
Jameis is so talented but has a 10 cent head. When they played Carolina in London, he threw one of the best passes I ever seen but it was dropped. If Dak only had his arm talent......I would be tempted to take a 1 year prove it contract with him but he cant stay away from sexual assault allegations.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Dak beat Wilson head to head last playoffs

:huh:
giphy.gif