Marshall Faulks comments

Ken

Reaction score
never liked this guy. But even if he feels this way how do you make this comment and than have to look Dak in the eyes afterwards. If I was Dak I would have to bring him in a backroom and have a nice little talk with him.
Marshall-Faulk-Dak-Will-Be-One-Of-The-Bum-Quarterbacks-After-Getting-Paid
Yes, once he gets paid, he will continue to beat women and have a party lifestyle. His barely there work ethic and morals will be gone completely once he gets paid.

Oh wait...non of that is true.

This guy is a complete hack and it is amazing to me that a former player would speak out against a not only good person but a guy who was rookie of the year, 2 pro bowls, 2 division titles etc etc.

Pathetic.

CapnB

Reaction score
Dont agree with him saying Zeke should be ticked off about J. Smith getting a contract. Zeke has been offered a couple of contracts and decided none were good enough for him. Its not like they've ignored him and took care of other players and just pushed him aside.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The term Bum sounds like so eone that gets their money and then the work ethic fades
Dak has plenty of flaws as a QB,but work ethic and leadership are certainly not among them.

If he means that he wo t get much better than he already is,well, that remains to be seen.
Im hopeful be will.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak is already a bum QB, he's just an average dude.
Lol. I can’t agree or disagree. He had a rookie year that’s way above average. Been to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. Missed the playoffs in 2017 by 1 game. Helped win a playoff game. Helped win the division 2 out of 3 years. We have a good team and average coaches in key spots.

Bigdog

Reaction score
If I am Dak, that is motivation to be the best ever. I don’t know if that is his mental make up but Brady is still upset that he was the 199th pick and that was 20 years ago.

Scotman

Reaction score
If Dak becomes a "Bum QB" (and I don't think he will), it will have nothing to do with a new contract. Man, that is a dumb statement. You can criticize Dak's skills, but not his competitive spirit and desire to win. Money won't change that.
Exactly. What have we seen from Dak that would indicate he doesn't care about winning and being the best that he can be? Even if you didn't think he was any good (which I think he is), I don't know how anyone could question his work ethic.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Every fan thinks every commentator is out to get their team. But this is one example where the fans may be right. Faulk truly has been a cowboy hater his entire life.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Dak should just ask Faulk why he's not on TV anymore?

Ha!

Didn't I read that Faulk was training Zeke in Cabo? I'm sure he's shared this opinion with Zeke as well - makes one wonder what the Zeke/Dak relationship will be like going forward. It's been fine before the real money was in the picture...but money can change things

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha!

Didn't I read that Faulk was training Zeke in Cabo? I'm sure he's shared this opinion with Zeke as well - makes one wonder what the Zeke/Dak relationship will be like going forward. It's been fine before the real money was in the picture...but money can change things

It sure can.