Marshall Faulks comments

Dracula

Reaction score
Marshall Faulk is on Zeke's agent's PR team. When he was a player, Faulk was represented by the same agent, Rocky Arceneaux. Arceneaux knows that nobody is going to listen to his PR so he gets Faulk to be the talking head.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah, weird. Maybe Zeke is paying him.
At this point in Faulk's life after being disgracefully dismissed at the NFLN, he's just a satellite figure circling around NFL players to make himself still feel relevant. He's a low character guy and I'm extremely suspicious of his motivation to hang out around Zeke in Cabo and Zeke's judgment to let that happen. Zeke has proven himself to be a poor decision maker off the field. This is just more of the same.

Last edited:

slick325

Reaction score
Marshall just hates the Cowboys. I don't believe Prescott is an elite player nor do I think he deserves the money he likely will receive. I am a firm believer that you pay talent not a position.

But, Faulk may have gone too far in his phrasing. Maybe he should have said that Dak can't possibly live up to the value of that AAV. But hey, that's just who Marshall Faulk is...can't even count how many debates I've gotten into with him regarding the Cowboys while at the Combine. Smh...he just hates the Cowboys so will say anything about them.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marshall just hates the Cowboys. I don't believe Prescott is an elite player nor do I think he deserves the money he likely will receive. I am a firm believer that you pay talent not a position.

But, Faulk may have gone too far in his phrasing. Maybe he should have said that Dak can't possibly live up to the value of that AAV. But hey, that's just who Marshall Faulk is...can't even count how many debates I've gotten into with him regarding the Cowboys while at the Combine. Smh...he just hates the Cowboys so will say anything about them.
I think he lacks discretion in general, and doesn't mind taking a swipe at us in particular.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
If there is one thing you really can't question about Dak, it's his drive and desire to be great. He works his tail off. I don't think he'll be one of those guys who gets paid and puts it in neutral.

What this does make me wonder, however, is what Zeke could possibly have said to Faulk that would give him reason to make such an unfounded remark.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What we should be worried about is Marshall and Zeke hanging out in Cabo together. Especially if there are women and alcohol around.....just saying
Maybe that's why he's there. :muttley:
After Zeke signs, he gets Zeke blitzed and off to find trouble!

Praxit

Reaction score
Dak has had winning seasons since putting on Dallas helmet. Why would things change now? When the dices are loaded, keep throwing them.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Zeke's Dad retweets OJ's comment about how you could possibly look at Prescott and know he makes more than you and now Zeke is flying a guy into Cabo who thinks his QB is a bum.

Read between the lines, bros.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Faulk became a Hall-of-Famer playing on one of the most feared and talented offenses in NFL history ; kinda' sad he feels the need to throw shade at a 4th round pick done good who starts for America's Team.........................................

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe Faulk is helping Zeke so he can mess up off-field again. Way to finally destroy the Boys. :lmao:, Look for another Zeke suspension coming up.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I always find it funny how offended some here get when they are harsher critics of Dak and others on this team. I have seen worse things said here than any network talking head.

lockster

Reaction score
I’ve never liked the term “bum” when referring to a players ability.
It sounds way too personal.
Jmo
Yes, I'm no dak fan, and Faulk could wind up being right, but this is a personal attack, that's not needed to make his point. Faulk is a hater in life. Listen and watch everything he does and says on television, reminds me of Jim Brown. Faulk Hates the cowboys period. I'm glad he said this, might be good incentive to dak to work harder. I can only hope anyways as long as he remains a cowboy.

calico

Reaction score
Faulk is a moon landing denier Could care less what he thinks.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Nothing really controversial. 22 TD, 3500 yard seasons are not nearly as cute at 35 million as they are at 1 million. The status quo isn’t going to cut it anymore.
The good will Dak earned from 2016 and his low salary saved Dak from an ugly situation with the fans during that embarrassing stretch at the end of 2017. If that were to happen again at 35 million, I can assure you that AT&T and Cowboys fandom at large will very loudly let Dak know of their dissatisfaction.