Marshall Faulks comments

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Faulk is a RB first, he played many years in Missouri, Zeke btw grew up in...its really not that deep.
Nobody said it was deep. Faulk has chosen to help Zeke which helps the Cowboys unless he's actually discouraging him from signing. Come on Zeke...throw up...for anybody but Dallas.

reddyuta

Reaction score
There is no chance of Dak becoming a bun QB,he is a extremely hard worker and wants to win.

mmohican29

Reaction score
If Dak becomes a "Bum QB" (and I don't think he will), it will have nothing to do with a new contract. Man, that is a dumb statement. You can criticize Dak's skills, but not his competitive spirit and desire to win. Money won't change that.

Great post.

A player 4 years into his career that has won games at the rate Prescott has, that absolutely lays it on the line for victory like he does, whose stats indicate may still yet be ascending is classified a future bum by the mentor of your best friend?

Prescott will never be a bum, the question is have we seen his "final form."

Faulk's a complete dick. Dak may need to verbally stand up for himself soon quite honestly before his career goes the path of Romo's. Tony never responded or stood up for himself until he personally felt he had the game to back up his opinion of what he always was as a QB. Then it was too late.

The Natural

Reaction score
Nobody said it was deep. Faulk has chosen to help Zeke which helps the Cowboys unless he's actually discouraging him from signing. Come on Zeke...throw up...for anybody but Dallas.
You must think its deep if you think Faulk has some exterior motive for helping Zeke besides what I’ve already said.

jnday

Reaction score
There is no chance of Dak becoming a bun QB,he is a extremely hard worker and wants to win.
I will give credit for having those two characteristics, but more is needed to make a good QB. Passing accuracy , being consistent and having good pocket awareness are just three characteristics that comes to mind.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Emmitt Smith would have never allowed anyone to talk crap against Troy Aikman. T.O. stood up for Romo against the media and critics.

Zeke? He keeps his mouth shut, smiles, retweets Joe Thomas anti-Cowboys front office slams and works out with that POS Marshall Faulk while Faulk berates and belittles Zeke's QB and supposedly best friend, Dak.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think the more concerning thing is if Zeke wants him and is okay with him hanging in Cabo, then this sentiment about money is either also held by Zeke in regards to Dak, or it will certainly smell on him. After what Faulk said about his QB, Zeke should want nothing to do with him at this time, if he just thinks about it, and that seems to be a big if.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Faulk just wants to stir the cowboy pot.

Why anyone would take what he says seriously might as well pay attention to what Deion says too

renny

Reaction score

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great post.

A player 4 years into his career that has won games at the rate Prescott has, that absolutely lays it on the line for victory like he does, whose stats indicate may still yet be ascending is classified a future bum by the mentor of your best friend?

Prescott will never be a bum, the question is have we seen his "final form."

Faulk's a complete dick. Dak may need to verbally stand up for himself soon quite honestly before his career goes the path of Romo's. Tony never responded or stood up for himself until he personally felt he had the game to back up his opinion of what he always was as a QB. Then it was too late.
Dak shouldn't dignify this crap with a verbal response. Keep winning and improving. That's how you respond.

rags747

Reaction score
Dak should just ask Faulk why he's not on TV anymore?
You know I had actually forgotten all about that. Faulk had some zipper issues if I remember correctly, of course maybe I have the incorrect name here.