Marshall Faulks comments

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk said on the Rich Eisen Show that he is headed to Cabo to train Elliott.

“He’s been busting his butt training,” Faulk said. “I got some drills and some stuff I used to do.

“. . .I’ve challenged him with his conditioning and trying to get him closer to football-ready, not just being in good shape. So I’m going down to try and make him throw up.”

Faulk vowed to make his goal happen: “Oh, I’m going to get him. I got to make him throw up.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/22/marshall-faulk-training-ezekiel-elliott-in-cabo/

I have less of an issue with Faulks opinion, after all they are his opinions. I don't agree with him much of the time but frankly many of his comments are not as harsh as some here who claim to be fans. I do like the fact he has been working with Zeke
And he be al angjlarup sheet an splatter talker lol and IMA going like did and she all this, nowhatahmean?

lockster

Reaction score
Marshall Faulk likes the attention and the fact that he can have the famous RB he's tutoring , worship him. Is my opinion. That's why the guys I really like in this game are players that are down to earth like Roger staubach.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Maybe Dak needs to bring in a hall of fame QB to work him hard and make him throw up. :) and some nerve pills.

Stargazing

Reaction score
I have no clue why Faulk has a beef with the Cowboys, but he hates the Cowboys. He made that obvious when he was working on NFL gameday every year before he got fired for sexual harassment. Im telling u he just does not like the Cowboys and I never play that silly card when it comes to famous ex players in the media. ( about hating the Cowboys) but this man hates the Cowboys. Look im not a huge Dak fan, but sorry I dont listen to a word Faulk ever says about the Cowboys. Again I am NOT that guy who bashes everyome and anyone who says bad things about the Cowboys, but when it comes to Faulk im convinced he just simply hates the Cowboys. I have zero respect for him as a commentator. As a player the man was world class. He was amazing. One of the very best 2 way RB of all time. As far as a media guy I have no respect for him whenever he bashes the cowboys. Ugh just dont like the man. His character why he got fired says many things. I know that has nothing to do with the Cowboys, but my only point is his words mean crap to me. He truly just does not like the Cowboys and he showed it on the ainnr as well. Again im not one of these people who bash anyone who ever dare says anything bad about the Cowboys ha . I promise u im the complete opposite. I am always very critical of the team. But when it comes to Marshall Faulk ....im sorry, he can go scratch....... He is a clown

Last edited: