Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

InTheZone

Reaction score
never liked this guy. But even if he feels this way how do you make this comment and than have to look Dak in the eyes afterwards. If I was Dak I would have to bring him in a backroom and have a nice little talk with him.
Marshall-Faulk-Dak-Will-Be-One-Of-The-Bum-Quarterbacks-After-Getting-Paid
If he thought Romo sucked then surely I'd expect this comment about Dak. I only disagree because I dont think Dak improves much as time progresses, but i dont think he'll suddenly be a bum after getting paid. We may see less results as time goes on and we lose this stacked team, it'll only paint the picture that dak could only assist what the team provided for him.

Cwby41

Reaction score
I get it but these guys mix in the same circles. How do you call a guy a bum while he is negotiating a contract.

JayFord

Reaction score
Faulk usually speaks out of his *** when it regards Dallas... Someone should stick a butt plug in him so we don’t have to hear his crap.
what am I saying... we don’t hear him anymore coz NFLN sacked him :lmao:

They fired Faulk?

Sorry I haven’t kept up with nfl network in ages

EGTuna

Reaction score
If Dak becomes a "Bum QB" (and I don't think he will), it will have nothing to do with a new contract. Man, that is a dumb statement. You can criticize Dak's skills, but not his competitive spirit and desire to win. Money won't change that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk said on the Rich Eisen Show that he is headed to Cabo to train Elliott.

“He’s been busting his butt training,” Faulk said. “I got some drills and some stuff I used to do.

“. . .I’ve challenged him with his conditioning and trying to get him closer to football-ready, not just being in good shape. So I’m going down to try and make him throw up.”

Faulk vowed to make his goal happen: “Oh, I’m going to get him. I got to make him throw up.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/22/marshall-faulk-training-ezekiel-elliott-in-cabo/

I have less of an issue with Faulks opinion, after all they are his opinions. I don't agree with him much of the time but frankly many of his comments are not as harsh as some here who claim to be fans. I do like the fact he has been working with Zeke