Mass shooting in Orlando nightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The problem the LBGT community has is being slaughter for exercising their freedom to openly be who they are just like any American. I'm not advocating the homicidal ideology be marginalized, I'm advocating they be eliminated. There is a difference. We are a war, not because we wish it but because it has been brought upon us. I invite all my gay Americans to fight this battle with me side by side. I've never been more proud that we now include the LGBT community in our military.

Are we also going to visit this guy and his congregation?

or his?

or just the muslims?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The problem the LBGT community has is being slaughter for exercising their freedom to openly be who they are just like any American.

All life is precious and worth defending, but the 50 people who died Saturday night is so many fewer than the thousands of LGBT youth who commit suicide each year and are victims of violent crimes, where the perpetrator is not Muslim

I'm not advocating the homicidal ideology be marginalized, I'm advocating they be eliminated. There is a difference. We are a war, not because we wish it but because it has been brought upon us. I invite all my gay Americans to fight this battle with me side by side. I've never been more proud that we now include the LGBT community in our military.

So all muslims who can't prove they aren't homicidal zealots die? Curious what this test consists of.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Are we also going to visit this guy and his congregation?

or his?

or just the muslims?

Your idea of moral equivalency is warped. Do you not understand there was a slaughter last night. I'm a Christian and I don't condone homosexuality but I'm also taught to hate the sin but love the sinner.... not slaughter them.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Your idea of moral equivalency is warped. Do you not understand there was a slaughter last night. I'm a Christian and I don't condone homosexuality but I'm also taught to hate the sin but love the sinner.... not slaughter them.

So I take that to mean just the Muslims will be killed.

fwiw, my point isn't that all Christians would be killed under your plan, but if this is the type of action you are advocating, clearly a visit would be made to them and their congregation, since they are preaching that gays should be killed.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Do you not understand there was a slaughter last night.

Do you not understand how prevalent violence is against the LGBT community? Do you not understand that while this one incident is certainly worse than any other singular incident, it pales in comparison to the number of attacks and deaths that occur on a yearly basis, where the perpetrator is not Muslim?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
All life is precious and worth defending, but the 50 people who died Saturday night is so many fewer than the thousands of LGBT youth who commit suicide each year and are victims of violent crimes, where the perpetrator is not Muslim

So all muslims who can't prove they aren't homicidal zealots die? Curious what this test consists of.

Did I ever even say Muslim? I don't consider these butchers Muslim. They have hijacked Islam and distorted it teachings. But you want to just dismiss what happened and focus on what?

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes.
~R.E.M.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'm a Christian and I don't condone homosexuality but I'm also taught to hate the sin but love the sinner.... not slaughter them.

btw, not what these guys are saying at all. and I'm not lumping all Christians together, I'm talking about these two guys specifically.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Did I ever even say Muslim? I don't consider these butchers Muslim. They have hijacked Islam and distorted it teachings.

Then who are you eliminating? Who are "we" at war with? The guy who did this is dead, so clearly you don't mean him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So I take that to mean just the Muslims will be killed.

fwiw, my point isn't that all Christians would be killed under your plan, but if this is the type of action you are advocating, clearly a visit would be made to them and their congregation, since they are preaching that gays should be killed.

You are an idiot to say such things. Christianity does not condone homosexuality but it does not advocate the slaughter of homosexuals either.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
You are an idiot to say such things. Christianity does not condone homosexuality but it does not advocate the slaughter of homosexuals either.

Leviticus Chapter 20 v 13

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Do you not understand how prevalent violence is against the LGBT community? Do you not understand that while this one incident is certainly worse than any other singular incident, it pales in comparison to the number of attacks and deaths that occur on a yearly basis, where the perpetrator is not Muslim?

Do you have actual stats to support what you are saying? And what are you saying if true? I shouldn't be upset?

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Oh, and by the way...

Bell.jpg

http://www.pewresearch.org/staff/james-bell/

330px-James_A._Bell.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A._Bell

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Islamic traditions consider Ishmael to be the ancestor of Arab people.

The Holy Bible

Genesis 16

9 Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.”

10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:
“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the Lord has heard of your misery.

12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

Last edited:

Angus12

Reaction score

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

You know we've reached straw grasping time when old testament is brought out to try and make a point.

FYI, that was BEFORE Jesus' time. lol

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Do you have actual stats to support what you are saying?

Stats to support that more than 50 people have been killed this year for being gay? Are you serious not aware?

And what are you saying if true? I shouldn't be upset?

My point is we shouldn't pick and choose how upset we are based on the perpetrator. If one cares about the lives of people, even if they are different and in this case LGBT, you should be just as upset. Maybe you are, I don't know, but I doubt your reaction to all the perpetrators is to eliminate them and specifically anyone that you believe thinks like them.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Christianity and Christ step way beyond much of the violence of Old Testament Levitican rules. There's no place anywhere in the New Testament that preaches such things.

Judaism does still does abide by this though...as the New Testament had no place in that religion.
The Koran also preaches this as well.

Love God and love your neighbor are the top rules delivered by Christ....as he specifically stated.

Last edited:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
You know when it's straw grasping time when old testament is brought out.

FYI, that was BEFORE Jesus' time. lol

Yet it's still part of the bible. Yet pastors, even the non homophobic ones reference it from time to time, some quite a bit. The ten commandments are in the old testament as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.